A/N important

I just want to sit there and put a few things in here. Because I am currently working on the next couple of chapters for this and I felt like there's some things that I didn't mention about how vampires work here cuz I did switch it up a bit.

They do have venom base fluids but when they drink blood it does actually cause for their body to react like a human's would so if they've had any kind of blood in their system they can actually blush. Not only that but Twilight vampires sound like horror monsters and an actual vampire so I took a little bit of what they are mixed it with some vampire diaries / the original vampires and threw in a little basic count Dracula back in the day vampire lore into the bitch.

They can eat human food it is very unappealing unless they mix it with blood. They are able and allowed to drink human blood and animals blood without any issues they will not have to completely drain anything and they can also drink it out of a blood bag. Which leads to the little vials and pills that they carry around I have it so that they have these blood pills these little capsules that are filled with liquid and the liquid is blood and it's just enough for them to pop in their mouth one or two of them and then eat regular human food and to make the human food actually taste like something.

The flavor in human food is so very faint that they basically cannot taste anything it's just the texture unless they mix it with blood which is why they have the blood pills and then they also have syrups and medicines that they carry with them that they will just pour on top of their food. One is hidden as you saw in the previous chapter as like strawberry sauce or jam another one is hot sauce so they just have these bottles primarily squeeze or would you call it bottles that are just filled with actual blood and because Carlisle is a doctor he just has access to blood banks.

Their eye color does not change solely on the blood that they drink it only changes depending on what their powers are and if they're drinking straight from the vein. So if you are consistently drinking straight from an actual human especially if you tend to kill your victims your eyes Will Be blood Red mainly because you are drinking too much blood you don't need that much that's why your eye color changes all the red blood cells have to go somewhere and they can't have your body being constantly blushing and red so instead it makes your eyes red it's a surefire way to tell if you are around a vampire who basically drinks and kills their victims.

With golden eyes not just like Amber but like golden eyes happens if you drink a mixture of human and animal blood and you go too long without having your daily dose or you're fixed. So if for whatever reason one of the cullens ends up not being able to take pop a pill drink a blood bag mix some blood in with some human food for like 2 weeks their eye color whatever maybe if they have naturally green eyes blue eyes brown eyes etc will start to bleed into a golden color that means that they need to go and find food as soon as possible before their eyes turn completely gold the only member of their family where that happens to most often is Edward just because homeboy likes to pretend he's human as much as possible so sometimes he will go without actually eating what he needs to because he's also lowkey a masochist he likes to make himself suffer.

I did change up their backstory just slightly so I did change like very slightly what I had Alice and Jasper calling Daddy Carlisle and an earlier chapter but not a lot it was just like Father figure instead of calling him they're like father. Because I decided to go with the back story that would make more sense he would still be considered older than Isabella but also it wouldn't be weird for like the humans around it would be weird. If they do how old that man really was but in terms of like the fake age that they have it's like okay that makes a bit more sense not that odd.

The story has both changed and hasn't at the same time in terms of it versus the original so clearly things are to be different so if you're looking for something that follows the actual like Twilight the first book to like a t or like close enough this will not be the story for you. I also want to mention that as weird as it sounds there's going to be hints at least in the first part before we get into like full on sensual smut of all of them screwing each other. As I talked about in the chapter let's talk about sex baby.

I like mythology and I like lore and I like the fact that for many many years vampires and succubus we're all kind of lumped together as creatures that Go bump in the night and that most creatures that Go bump in the night also like to bump in the night so they're just inherently very horny sexual beings. I will apologize ahead of time though because I don't normally write smart and when I do it's normally not for other people to read it's only just for practice or because I have found myself once again falling in love with a fictional character and decided how would a spicy scene play out with them.

So if it's bad this is your warning that it could be bad and an apology ahead of time.

But the next chapter will most likely be uploaded later on today if not early tomorrow depending on how many chapters I get done I like to be at least three to four chapters ahead before I publish any of them.