A few Key differences

This is going to be basically taking war of Twilight vampires, The vampire diaries vampires, back in the Day count Dracula type bullshit vampires, Buffy the vampire Slayer basically any kind of vampire media that I have consumed in the 20 plus years of my existence on this planet is being combined in a way that makes sense to me.

Because of this it's going to change some things up here. One forget about every vampire you've ever met in the Twilight series minus the Cullen family mainly because most of them are not showing up and if they do they do not have super powers the Delaney coven are related to the colors literally I'm going to be making one of them I haven't decided which one in actual direct descendant of cars cuz I'm pretty sure they're older than he is andshe will be the only one in their coven who has a superpower.

Carsile's power is stupid in my opinion. Instead of him just having like super control over his blood loss or whatever the fuck that is instead he's just really good at picking out superhumans. Like that's legitimately his power it's one of the reasons why he started working at a hospital again. His backstory is basically the same the only difference is the voltori coven had him working at hospitals in Italy so that he can choose and pick out humans who already had some kind of abilities that he was easily able to pick up on and then they would turn them so basically his power is being able to pick out people who have super powers.

Not all vampires have powers I also change Rose's power because all vampires have a lore that's not unique to her and she's not just like super prettier than everyone else. Instead we're going to borrow a little inspiration from Uncle Rick and instead she basically has charm speak. She has that aphrodite charm speak she can just literally make people doing functions and unlike compelling people which is a thing in this iteration of twilight. They cannot beuncharm speak so her charm speak is even more powerful than compelling because it will make them do what she says and she's the only person who can change that or make them not do it like if she charms speaks someone to sit there andbe a billionaire and donate half of their Fortune every year for the rest of their life to charities and makes it so that they make their children do that and like the will or whatever and she dies / gets killed.

then they are going to be stuck doing that for the rest of their life because no one can compel them to stop doing it like overpowering able to make people do whatever the fuck she wants. And I did this on purpose I like to believe that the Cullen clan / coven are stupidly overpowerful for vampires like them in the voltori are basically like Superman mixed with The originals on crack and that is why the voltari is consistently keeping an eye on them.

Esme is not part of the Cullen coven she is a part of the Delaney coven though she is there Aunt / cousin from out of town she did not move to forks with them. She happened to come visit them though at the same time that Isabella moved back. So she is staying with them but she's not going to be living with them also she is not carzile's mate which we're going to get into next after we go over their powers.

all the empires are stupidly fast and strong so those are dumbass powers to have too. Alice can still see the future but her Future vision is even better than it was before but it still leaves a lot to the imagination. We're going to go and borrow some inspiration from Disney channel and That's so Raven That's the kind of vision she has. She'll see a glimpse of what can happen but not what leads up to it happening and it is literally sporadic as hell she cannot just sit there and try to focus on someone and she can see their whole life story or decisions it is random.

she could be sitting there one moment having lunch or in the middle of class and then the next she's zoning out because she's having a vision.