[Chapter 162]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 163)

"Eh!!!" Lumine exclaimed in surprise as soon as they made landing in one of the coastal branch landing pads, the Hyperion was hovering a few hundred meters above, keeping itself afloat rather than docking on dockyard below.

They were met with a warm greeting or rather a grand one, well closely as one could describe as several individual are seen waiting for them as on as they arrived... however what shocks Lumine wasn't what awaited after they'd landed.

Nope... rather it was the fact Fu Hua was the one being assigned as their senior who would be watching over them during the week stay that they'll have in the coastal branch, after Kiana returned.

It was quite the surprise which they had not expected, Kiana herself was still in shock or was closely recovering after she had been told that Fu Hua was going to be her mentor, the one who will be going to train how to use... her blessings.

Aether was the only one who wasn't left surprised given that he had seen a lot of things that surprise him, Ganyu was the same since she had long expected it and merely nodded, when Fu Hua told them.

The others either had a mild reaction or were deeply shocked mostly from Lumine and Stelle, who hadn't expected that Fu Hua would be the one to be assigned to act as their group's overseer.

They had expected someone else but not expecting it to be Fu Hua of all people, Hu Tao herself had a mild surprise look before recovering, she did seem pleased to know her older sister is joining them.

"So... she's going to be our group advisor and the one who'll be in charged of watching over us?" Veliona questions as she looks at Kiana who nodded she herself was still in a slight state of shock.

"Yeah, apparently she's the one who had been most suited to mentor me given her still was nearly similar to mine and she is an expert in Imaginary Energy." Kiana explains while she sat beside Mei.

"Imaginary Energy?" Bronya questioned unsure what that meant but she was quick to guess that it was the power that Kiana is utilizing, a power that seems to be not in any records found in St. Freya.

Likely a classified source of power none knew and probably only a handful of people were aware of... she was after all a chosen of the Heaven's, thus it came no surprise that her power was a secret.

"Classified, but given your status you all will sooner or later utilize the same energy that Kiana have... thought it will likely vary." Fu Hua explained before she talks to the escorts waiting for them.

"Oh, so its some unique power that's like Onii-san." Lumine guessess as Aether nodded, he could tell the difference that he and Kiana held, their power diverged differently due to theur unique... nature.

"So... you got your mentor now?" Bianka asked as she faces her sister who nodded while rubbing her arm. "Not before I got beaten up like a ragdoll, god I swear she was trying to kill me." Kiana replied, she groans at the phantom pain.

"Technically I sense no killing intent she was simply fighting you as any mentor would to there students." Sirin argued a bit amused at their sparing a while ago, to which made Kiana glared at the cheeky alter ego sitting on her shoulder.

"Easy for you to say! I was the one who's been beaten up by Sensei Fu Hua!" Kiana retorted as Sirin smirked. "True, hopefully that serves as a good lesson to you." She replied with a very smug look.

"Why you little...!" Before the pair could argue any further Mei intervened and seperated the duo letting Kiana lay over her soft pillowy breast which worked as a distraction to keep Kiana's mind off of Sirin while the latter pouts towards Mei.