[Chapter 178]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 179)

"Come again?" Caelus asked as he listens to their captain's word who just happens to interrupt his enjoyment over a nearby game fair a moment ago before Fu Hua had suddenly called in.

"You and the others need to gather up, I am sensing fallen presence and rogue exorcist at the north side of the city." Fu Hua warned as she looks through the highest building in Kuoh.

Her presence was concealed from being seen aside from those who she allowed, Himeko and the others were aware of her location being tasked to watch over Theresa who was soon to arrive at the ceremonial gathering located at the town hall.

Honestly Kuoh would be fit be called as a city once it had developed enough given the funding and construction that it had gone through over the decade since St. Freya was established in Japan.

Let it not be said that Theresa was a bit of a weeb nor secretly an idol... who just so happens to be feigning her age despite already being a grown adult, but that was years ago.

She was more of an actor than an idol as she was now... but rarely does she work in the entertainment industry as she has in her younger years.

Which where she just so happens to be a bit more mature and grown in places she didn't wished and places she would have wanted.

A few inches was not generally a sign of good luck... well at least for her, Fu Hua had noted many time how much Theresa would throw a tantrum about her growth.

"Damn it... of all times why do they have to ruin our fun?" Caelus asked with a distasteful look, he was enjoying himself  for a while now... but unfortunately all things has to come to an end.

"The Fallens never cared for the joy and well-being of others most are often selfish, it's not unexpected that they would be come and ruin the joyful hour we have." Fu Hua remarked having seen much of what the Fallen were in her life as an exorcist after learning the truth.

"Shall I alert the others as well or will you be the one to explain everything Sensei?" Caelus asked as Fu Hua shakes her head.

"Alert them of the fallen, make sure that they are geared up." Fu Hua ordered as she fixed her gaze towards some area of the city.

"I have to deal with the vanguard first, it might prove use to probe them of there goals and too fool them." She added as Caelus nodded.

"Roger, Sensei I'll have everyone alerted immediately." The transmission cuts off as Fu Hua jumps off facing through reality or rather fooling reality, it was her ability Illusory-Antological Manipulation and Acausal Inducement.

Replacing reality with Illusory which it would identify as the real and turn the real into Illusory, truth become lie and lie become truth.

Well close to it but not that similar due to the disparity that her Illusory could create, she barely comprehended what was written in the holy scripture which as far as she had seen.

Was far beyond what even she could understand... it was a holy relic crafted by the Seraphim, specifically Luciel or in one of his tittle the Keeper of Lore or Divine Archivist.

It was pure luck she stumbled upon the scripture likely because I was left there on purpose, his nature as the Keeper meant someone was bound to find some wisdom he had sent on Earth for someone to comprehend them.

She was one of the lucky few and that's years ago when she was still a student... even now her ability was only at the 3rd ring, potent yet not equally to the one's written upon the scripture itself.