[Chapter 185]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 186)

"So this is Bespin?" Antares asked as he hovers over the clouds, seemingly unaffected by the lack of any surface area as he enjoyed the fluffy clouds that encircled his feat.

"I'm impressed they've managed to build sky cities above the ground and on to the skies." He added as he looked at the clouds cities, the pride and joy of Bespin.

They were technologically in some areas that made them ahead of some other nations in the galaxy that was under the tight rule of the Empire.

It was like a paradise in the sky... free of the darkness that had swept the galaxy when the Republic fell and the Empire had taken it's place after the clone wars.

Especially when Palpatine had assumed full control over the galaxy as its emperor and having rebuilt the sith and amass a cult of followers who were both loyal or likely to backstab him.

The Siths didn't really have a very good governing body given their habit of encouraging violence and conflict among their ranks which could be quite detrimental.

You could trust no one and rely on anyone but yourself when you become a sith, there is no ally to aid you, even your closest friends may be your greatest enemies or worse their families.

"A shame the Empire made it look ugly with their presence." Antares remarked as he looked at the stars above, knowing that the Empire woupd be coming soon.

[To be fair, they reek of the dark side and even the most common of officers among them that lack force sensitivity or proper attunement still hold a sliver of that dark trait all siths have.] Maines argued as he hovered closer to Antares shoulder.

"That makes it more disgusting, honestly why would the Sith indulge in it? The light side isn't better either, it's just some plain mockery of the Ohr." Antares frowned as he compared the Force to the prime source of all creation.

[Nothing can emulate the Ohr... anything born from it can only make a rudimentary mimicry of the prime source and it barely qualifies a percent of it's capability.] Maines argued.

"Yeah, yeah, I know it's an Absolute Law that no one can manipulate unless they have reached the level of a Seraphim." Antares remarked as he crossed his arm.

Only the Seraphims can transcend the Ohr, especially Luciel since he was made perfectly to be the embodiment of the Ohr, the 'Light of God' was literally the meaning of his name for a reason.

"How long till Vader and that bounty hunter Boba Fett arrives?" Antares asked as he pulls out a blade, no it wasn't a lightsaber just because it glowed similarly like one.

The metal coating that's fused with said light made it obvious that it wasn't, there's also the fact it radiated enough energy to power an entire mega-clusters of galaxies on it's own.

The dark light it radiated would mistake it for a blackmore given it look like it was devouring time and space which it was, but not truly so, complicated stuffs that would take too long to explain.

[Boba Fett has already track down Leia and Han Solo... by my calculations it will take a half-hour before they arrived.] Maines replied as Antares nodded.

"Enough time to set things up... well that means we rig the entire planet with lots of traps." Antares had a cheeky smile that Maines was used to seeing.

[Here we go again.] The Empire will not definitely enjoy what will come to them, how will they? When it involves two of the well known pranksters students of the twins who were one of Luciel's wife's, siblings.