Chapter 1 ~ The Anxious Bride

The first chapter is here, you guys. 🥹

Happy reading! ❤️

🌹

In the bustling environs of the magnificently decorated Kapoor mansion, preparations for the most awaited wedding of the family were going in full swings

In the bustling environs of the magnificently decorated Kapoor mansion, preparations for the most awaited wedding of the family were going in full swings. The entire mansion was decorated with flowers and fairy lights as per Bride's demand.

Everyone was occupied in completing the preparations before the arrival of the groom and his family. Well, everyone except Miss. Naina Kapoor aka, the Bride. She was busy playing fetch with Zoro - her 2 year old Indie she rescued from Udaipur.

That little bundle of energy is the apple of her eye, the centre of her universe. No matter what the situation is, that cute little pup will always fix her bad mood and that's exactly what he's doing right now.

She looked at him from afar with love varnishing her eyes, a faint voice of her giggle reverberated in the garden when she saw him crunch his toy while shaking his head animatedly.

Zoro with his attention span of barely two seconds, stopped thrashing the toy and started gazing towards the pool.

The cute spectacle turned into a moment of worry the second Naina saw Zoro walk towards the pool. She knew what was coming after.

"Zoro!" She called with a hint of panic lacing her voice.

"Zoro!" Naina called again while speed walking towards her over energetic pup, who for some reason took her walking as a game and started running even faster.

Terror pervaded through Naina as she saw Zoro dash towards the pool. The flashbacks of him almost drowning gnawed upon her and she started running towards him. Unfortunately, Before she could reach him, he launched himself in air.

The anxious cry of fear turned into a sigh of relief when she saw Zoro being caught mid-air.

"Tu kutta hai ya gadha?" Shubman asked while looking at Zoro and lifted him higher in the air.

(Are you a dog or a donkey?)

Zoro even after being an Indie was smaller in size as compared to other dogs of her breed, making it easy for others to hold him like a literal child.

"There's nothing behind those button eyes, I swear." Shubman said while looking at Zoro who in return tried licking Shubman's face.

"Apology accepted." Shubman said with a chuckle and held Zoro in his arms.

Naina reached them and stood beside Shubman, hitting Zoro's head lightly. "What is wrong with you?" She exclaimed while looking at Zoro.

"Don't hit my son!" Shubman said dramatically while hiding Zoro in his arms and chest.