♡ SYNOPSIS ♡

Meet Shubman Gill, A 26 yr old cricketer of the Indian Cricket team aka, The prince of cricket. He is the epitome of charm, charisma and resilience. No matter what the situation is, he'll always work it out and turn it into his favour. He has everything he craved for, except love. Love is something he has been unlucky at and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move on from his past relationship.

What happens when an unforeseen situation comes up in the midst of his attempt of reconciliation with his Ex and hits him like a storm?

What happens when his life takes a turn into something he never expected?

🌷

Meet Naina Kapoor, A 26 yr old Model. She's kind, alluring and the epitome of clumsiness. She's the perfect combination of Calm and Chaos. She's the serene people crave for but the only one she craves is her soon to be husband. Someone she couldn't imagine her life without.

What happens when life hits her like a wrecking ball and crumbles her heart into pieces?

What happens when fate brings two heartbroken bestfriends together into a marriage neither of them saw coming?

Tropes of the book

~ Bestfriends to Lovers
~ Forced/Arranged Marriage
(Kind of a mixture of the two)
~ Slow burn

~ Bestfriends to Lovers~ Forced/Arranged Marriage(Kind of a mixture of the two)~ Slow burn

Hop on into the journey of Shubman and Naina to see what happens. Will they fall in love or is this going to be another heartbreak for them?