9

The venue was none other than Seojun's home. As Chan and I walked in, we were immediately greeted by a sweet woman who looked just a year or two older than me.

"Hello, you must be Alina. I'm Jugyeong," she said, giving me a warm hug. Then she turned to Chan and asked, "And you must be her brother, Chan, right?"

Chan nodded. "I wanted to accompany my sister to the party to make sure she doesn't drink anything alcoholic. She's a lightweight. Plus, if she gets drunk, I can't trust her with her boyfriend."

I scoffed and playfully hit him in the arm. He chuckled. "Fine, fine, geez."

Jugyeong smiled and led us inside where Seojun and another man were sitting. As soon as Seojun saw me, he walked over and took my hand. "Glad you came, babe," he said, planting a kiss on my hand. "Sit, babe."

Seojun's POV:

As she sat beside me, I couldn't help but stare. She looked beautiful in her dress, and it felt like my eyes were glued to her. The way she talked to Suho and Jugyeong, the easy camaraderie they shared, the movements of her lips when she spoke, the slight nervousness in her demeanor...

"Looks like he's falling in love with you all over again," Suho chuckled, breaking my reverie. "Seojun, relax. The girl is yours, alright?"

I blushed in embarrassment. "I-I know."

I heard Alina chuckle and looked at her. She seemed like a natural, effortlessly charming everyone around her. Chan smirked and playfully hit her in the arm. "Sis, you really got him wrapped around your finger?"

"Oh, not really," she said casually.

If only they knew, Alina. If only they knew. You're the only one on my mind right now.

I forgot about Jugyeong and my feelings for her. Jugyeong? Who's Jugyeong? I only know Alina.

Soon, it was time for drinks. Chan, Suho, and Jugyeong indulged, while Alina and I walked to the balcony.

"So, Seojun... was I a good actress?" she asked me. I nodded. "You were fabulous."

She blushed and looked at me. "You're a good actor too. You actually looked like you were madly in love with me."

"Do you think I was pretending?" I asked her. She nodded.

"You know... I can't act. I really like you now," I confessed, making her freeze.

"Alina, will you be my girlfriend? Can I be your boyfriend?" I asked, feeling nervous. Before she could answer, we heard a loud crash indoors, and we rushed back inside. Suho and Chan were too drunk. Alina noticed a broken wine glass and quickly began picking up the pieces. Chan stumbled over to her, apologizing with giggles. Alina caught him before he could fall and turned to me. "I need to go, Seojun..."

__________________________________________________________________________

Alina pov-

{timeskip}

I was lying on bed, unable to process what i'd heard an hour back - 'I really like you now'

'I really like you now'

'i really like you now'

'I can't act, I really like you know.'

Argh, stupid Chan. You ruined everything. 

Wait, did i just call Chan stupid? Oh no, he is my crush what am i thinking!? And why am i excited over Seojun? Why am i putting him over Chan?

Chan groaned as he shifted beside me. I sat up and went to my own room. And i couldn't sleep that night at ALL. I kept shifting in my place and then decided to text him.

Me: Seojun?

Me: Coffee at 6 tomorrow? 6pm

Seojun: Sure, but where?

Me: Anywhere...far from your fans...anywhere which doesn't have those glass walls where the people on the street can see inside...

Seojun: I have a perfect place in mind, but someone close to me would be there, but i am not sure if you would like it

Me: Where?

Seojun: Hospital