20 - part 2

Seojun pov-

"Seojun careful" Chan shouted as I struggled to fix the blue ribbon at the ceiling fan. "Turn your dad mode off, i will be alright" I said as i climbed off the ladder.

Alina was alive.

I had fixed my mind to transform the living room into a Subterranean world of deep-sea creatures, dazzling colors, and shipwrecked remains strewn across the sea bed. Hannah was fixing the wallpaper which depicted a scene underwater. I was doing some expensive damage to my home but it was worth it.

My home without Alina would be just a house. A house is just a building. My home=comfort=Alina

No Atlantis-themed room would be complete without a touch of whimsy and wonder. I sourced vintage diving helmets, mermaid figurines, and other nautical elements to infuse the room with a sense of adventure and exploration.

As the final touches fell into place—a cozy sofa adorned with plush pillows, a rug that resembled the sandy ocean floor, and soft lighting that bathed the room in a gentle, ethereal glow—I felt a sense of pride and anticipation. Our living room had been transformed into a magical underwater realm. When it was done, Chan and Hannah collapsed onto the floor and then almost immediately winced. They sat up and realised there were shells of different colours and sizes.

"How is my personal touch?"

"Gross"

"When is the flight?" Chan asked me. I looked at the wallclock - "They must have landed."

Alina, Felix, Jeongin, Jisung and Hyunjin walked inside and as soon as i saw Alina i ran to her and hugged her. I kept sobbing and telling her how much i was scared. I knew she would have forgotten, but i will help her remember.

"Seojun?" she called out. 

"You remember my name-"

"Yeah cuz Jeongin helped me know."

"Its ok...look at the living room"

"Its beautiful" she said smiling. "You know what else is beautiful?" I asked before locking my lips in hers.