2

Dear Diary,

Since a few days I'd been avoiding you & I'm sorry. My schedule really got me tied. When I return home I am so tired that I don't even greet mom. Sometimes I feel I am not a good son.

Let me come to the point. Today, after a long time I am taking interest in a girl. Now don't think she is beautiful...she is very kind and has a mature thinking. That's why I like her. Now I don't know if I am sounding rude - i didn't say she is ugly. I just didn't get to see her face yet. She was wearing a face mask. I couldn't see her. But her eyes. Damn - they were beautiful.

While I was having my fan-talk she raised her hand with my ring. It had apparently slipped and rolled over to her. Now a usual stan of mine would have kept the ring for himself/herself. But she returned it. And her eyes literally glittered when she saw me up close. How cute. But idk yet if I like her in ANOTHER way.

Today I came early by the way. This is the first thing I am doing after returning home. My mom is beating me up. BYEEEEE

Seojun

"Argh sorry eomma..." I said.

"Idiot. What type of son are you? Your poor sick mom is waiting for you and you sit to write on a stupid diary?" she dramatically whined. She was being playful, I know that. But yet her words were like sharp knives piercing my heart. Tears filled my eyes and my vision blurred because of tears.

"Yah Seojun, I didn't mean it" she said as two big fat tear drops graced my cheeks. "Seojun-ah, I did not mean it"

"I-I am not a good son eomma" I choked on my tears. "I am so busy that I am not able to focus on you."

She kneeled down in front of me and wiped away my tears. "You are the best son Seojun. You chose this life partly because of the money you'd get too - right?" she asked me. I nodded. I loved my job because I loved being an idol AND for the money i'd get. That's how I pay my mom for the medical bills.

"Then why are you crying?" she asked me. "Ah my handsome son, I wonder how you became this handsome." she kissed my forehead.

"Ever looked into a mirror eomma. I got it from the best" I kissed her cheeks before standing up. "I will go and wash up eomma, my makeup is still on."

"Yeah, and I will bring the dinner."

I sat down on the table. Tofu gimpap - my new favourite. Because I won't get startled by the new flavours, the flavours (the ingredients) are already shown. I had enough of getting startled - stalker fans, haters & the media.

"Hmm, delicious" I said. I noticed usually the tofu used to be just fried but this time it was dipped in soy sauce. Still I asked - "Something is different...which makes this 100 x better."

"I dipped the tofu in soy sauce" she said with a childlike glee. I clasped my hands - "Woah so innovative eomma, you are great!"

She laughed and the rest of the dinner went silent.

Now I was at bed, wondering why I felt different today.

Ah tomorrow is going to be a great day.

Its the fansign after all.

Ah.

Good night Han Seojun.

(time skip to the fansign)--------------

As I stepped into the brightly lit hall adorned with banners bearing my name and the excited chatter of my devoted fans, my heart swelled with gratitude and excitement. It was yet another fansign event, a chance for me to connect with those who had supported me through thick and thin, those who made my dreams a reality—my beloved fans.