8

Alina pov-

I woke up with a terrible hangover. I did not remember anything after my intake of drinks. I remembered sitting in a black car - that's it. I realised i was on my bed and turned to my right to see Chan sleeping. I turned to my left to see Hannah. I was sandwiched between the siblings.

"Awake sleepyhead?" I heard a deep voice. I turned towards the door and saw Felix standing there. "Need headache tablets? You passed out in the car"

I sat up groaning - "What happened yesterday?"

"The bartender accidentally mixed your non-alcoholic drink with an alcoholic one and you drank alcohol. Then that idol came and dropped all of us home." Felix said and I froze - "You mean....S-Seoju-"

"Seojun. Yeah - he sounded angry and disappointed in you." Felix said. "How does he know you? He seemed to know you, Hannah and Chan personally"

I did not answer him. I took my phone and called Seojun's number. After 7 rings, someone picked up - "Yes?"

"Uhm is it Han Seojun?" I asked, hesitant. The voice on the other end was different.

"Hello, this is Lee Suho. Han Seojun is currently asleep, but I can take a message for him. Is there something I can help you with or a message you'd like me to pass along to him?" he asked and i replied - "Can you tell him Alina called?"

"Alina. Alright, I will let him know"

He cut the call and I was left with an empty line. I sighed and placed the phone on the bed. Felix came to me and sat on a empty corner on the bed - "Are you two in a relationship?"

"Uh who?"

"You and Seojun" he whispered. I chuckled - "No silly"

Felix then eyed Chan and Hannah and said - "Can you come out of the room?"

I walked out with him and sat on the living room couch. "Now you can tell me the truth. Chan and Hannah cannot hear the conversation."

"I am saying the truth! We met at the concert and then at the fansign. After that he came to my office. We might know each other personally but it is nothing more. Promise" I said and he scoffed- "He came to your office...and you are claiming that you two don't love each other-" he started but my phone rang interrupting him. It was a call from Han Seojun's phone.

"Hello" I said. Seconds later a voice spoke back - "Ah Alina, its Seojun"

"Oh hello, i just wanted to thank you for your help. I did not want to drink but it was a stupid mix up" I said.

"Its alright. I have a MV shoot in a few hours. Will you come there?" he asked and I froze - "MV? Y-Yes. Can I bring my friends?"

"Sure"

(hours later)

Amidst the chaotic crowd at the shooting spot, Hannah, Chan, Felix, Hyunjin, Jisung, and I found ourselves tightly gripping each other's hands to navigate through the throng. Visibility was nil, with the mass of people pressing in around us.

"We can't see a thing! Everyone's pushing us back," Jisung complained. Just then, the crowd parted, making way for Seojun to approach us. He crouched down to Jisung's eye level and said, "I invited Noona. She and her friends should have a clear view from the front, right?" Jisung nodded eagerly, and Seojun tousled his hair affectionately before leading us to the front.

As the shoot commenced, I found myself completely captivated, while Jisung's face lit up with a wide grin.

As the shoot wrapped up, Seojun motioned for his manager to summon me. Approaching me with a serious demeanor, the manager conveyed Seojun's request. "He wants to speak with you. Alone. He specified 'just her'."