num 10: accomplish

me and sebastian both woke up and started getting ready. it was early for him and for me. it was a dress to impress thing. i wore my usual what i typically wore at school and i made him wear pants and a open side shirt. i did pack sweatpants for him. his own sweatpants, and in my little bag i packed my shorts and a tieable shirt cause lets face it, when your dancing it gets hot as fuck. 

so once both of us were ready we went to the side street and waited for the ride. iggy had told us she was driving everyone, since my car is still a piece of shit. sebastian took it upon himself to hug me from behind while we waited or at least until sam came up. 

it was honestly a little chilly in the morning so i cant tell if its cause im cold, or because hes trying to be sweet. "hey guys" and now his hands are completely off of me. "someones cold" sam spoke looking at me. sebastian felt more bad so he just kept hugging me. 

which only made sam hug me to. and now i was sandwiched. it didnt take long for iggy to pull up and once we were all in we saw abigail standing there. "are you sure i cant come?" she asked looking at sebastian. "we are sure" iggy spoke and out from the trunk came jude sitting between the 2 boys. "sorry cars full" jude spoke shutting the door for sebastian. 

me and jude were constantly texting talking about the whole situation. "i can see you trying to read over my shoulder sam" jude said only making me look at sam. "your talking over text, why not say it outloud?" he asked looking at both of us. 

"they talking shit, they dont want everyone to hear it" iggy said looking at me. "i am not talking shit, i would never" i added only getting iggy and jude to laugh. "courtney, becca, maple" iggy started naming names. "jessica, raphfel, leo" jude continued it on. "no no we have to be fair, they were pieces of shit" iggy chimed in. 

when the radio was turned on it was something that pretty much me, jude, and iggy all turned our noses up to. "god if i wanted to listen to misogyny this early in the morning i would talk to y/ns dad" iggy spoke turning down the radio. "felt that in my soul" jude spoke next which made me laugh. 

it was a whole conversation about how shitty everything is, how the world turns viewing us when we were growing up. "i feel like im mising a giant chapter" sam spoke up "agreed, what about her dad? and what the fuck about being delinquents?" sebastian questioned next. 

iggy turned on the bluetooth instead of answering the questions and then i was handed the aux. "to much" i said passing it to jude, who passed it back to me. everyone was still pretty tired expect jude and iggy. and they wanted a good vibe going so i played what i could. 

"bitch play that one song" iggy said which made me put it on. it was like techno but with more words, apart from the fact she turned her speakers on and now the whole car was shaking. it woke us all up a lot more. and when we finally got to the uni she didnt turn it down so everyone who did summer classes knew who the fuck was coming. 

we all got out, jude and i grabbed our bags and iggy had a purse where she carried her stuff. jude always had my meds, water and little snacks. we did have to look on a paper to see what time we were and funny enough she stuck us all together so we could have more time. 

so it was walking around which no one wanted to do so we sat at the court and everyone got food but me. i didnt want to eat, i didnt have a choice because i got a fork full of food shoved down my throat. "your fucking eating weather you want to your not" jude spoke only shoving another fork full of food in my mouth. 

after all the fighting it was our time slot to go there and she was happy to see all of us, even sam and sebastian. "we have our own thing going on. i play the guitar, he plays the keyboard" sam was trying to boast. "thats wonderful" mrs.morris spoke and sam felt like he was on top of the world. sebastian on the other hand felt a little embarrassed by it all.