num 16: co dependancy

sebastian was set to hang out with sam and abigail in his room, so we had to clean it so it didnt look like i lived here full time even if sam knows damn well i do. abigail doesnt. shes still yapping about the whole kiss from last night either way. 

so when i finally did leave to head back to the farm i went back to do work, i was hopped up on pain pills so i was pretty much pain for the next few hours. i had to plant the winter plants, i also had to pull the last fall plants that were harvesting. that took 2 hours, and then i had to lay on the ground in pain. 

i was laid on by a black kitten, like a baby, nothing more then 8 weeks. no matter now much i tried to walk away it followed me. and its a girl that means babies when she gets older. i named her twilight. cant explain that one. 

so the more she hung out with me the more i fell in love with her. i had to get a hoodie and stick her in the hood so i could still work, and she fell asleep in the hood of my hoodie. i went back to sebastian early because of cat. cat is cute, so cute i want to cry. 

and when i stepped foot into his room it was just him and sam. "shes finally fucking here" sam said only to turn around and see me. i just started crying, i dont know why i was crying. "come here" sebastian spoke, pulling me into his lap to continue playing his game. 

"Why the hell do you have a cat?" he asked pulling it out of my hood. "i found her, and she wont leave me alone. and shes so cute" i said only crying more. "you guys now have a cat, congrats" sam said taking twilight out of sebastians hands. "she is cute" sam admitted looking at her. 

"your stuck in  a hard place, good luck" sam spoke handing me the cat to hold. and now sebastian is looking at me. "we cant have a cat y/n" he said and here come the waterworks. "you made a girl cry" sam said and then there was a sigh. "a cat cant live in a basement" sebastian said lifting my chin to look at him. 

"fuck it we have a cat" he followed up and went back to his game. i just sat there until i had to move, which was after 5 minutes i got banished to the bed. it was supposed to snow tomorrow anyway. meaning we had to get everything today. so when the game got wrapped up we took the car and sam to the nearest pet shop. 

"litter box, food, bowls, toys, collar, and thats about it" sam spoke out. i carried the cat and sam and sebastian carried everything else. "how the hell am i supposed to get this past my mother?" sebastian asked looking at me, i gave him a shrug and kept going. 

once i paid for literally everything we all went home and got everything set up. once the cat was on the floor it was over. she was in love i was in love, sebastian didnt care. 

"thank you thank you thank you" i said basically jumping into a hug. sam gave him a shrug when sebastian looked at him. i got down and laid on the bed, not feeling the best cause the meds wore off and then abigail walked through the door. 

"we have been waiting for 2 hours abigail" sam said only getting a sorry. the cat stayed with me while they played until abigail saw it and went head over heels for the cat. and twilight didnt like her at all, just like me. 

either way, my cat, sebastians room, and me and my boyfriend. 

(yeah its short, my apologies, i have finals)