1.3

"Do you have Qin Qingzhu's information?"

The system had previously given him information about the background of this world and some gangster students who often bullied the original owner, but there was no information about Qin Qingzhu.

"Please wait a moment, host. I am feeling the source power of this world...Okay, Qin Qingzhu's information has been passed on to the host."

Wen Qing felt that there were more things in his mind.

Qin Qingzhu is a rich second generation in this city. Unlike people like Yu Qiang, although his family is rich, he is humble. What surprised Wen Qing was that he actually saw in the information that Qin Qingzhu and Tian Xi were friends since childhood.

One is kind and reserved, while the other secretly encourages others to bully other students. Can these two people become friends?

After reading the information carefully again, Wen Qing finally understood.

Although Tian Xi likes to instigate others to do bad things, he rarely reveals his true nature in front of Qin Qingzhu. Qin Qingzhu is a person who values ​​emotions. Even if Tian Xi accidentally lets something slip in front of him, he can always get over it quickly. Because he trusted his friend, he didn't think much about it.

In addition, with Qin Qingzhu's family background, although those noble children thought they were superior to him, they would not bully him for no reason. This made Qin Qingzhu never know that this kind of situation existed in the school.

Wen Qing felt that it would be useless even if he knew. After all, with Qin Qingzhu's situation, he could at most protect himself from being targeted by those gangster students, but he might not be able to protect others.

In fact, it is not difficult for Wen Qing to resist school bullying. These are all teenagers. Although they have different tempers, they are too weak mentally and physically for him who comes from the interstellar age.

It's just that the system requires him not to be OOC. This is completely like giving him a script and asking him to act according to the character. He may be able to perform limited self-expression, but it is limited to the scope allowed by the character.

With such a requirement, he could only follow Yang Ming's character.

Who is Yang Ming? The only son of the old teacher Yang Jinhai, he is introverted and cowardly, with outstanding achievements. He is a nerd who only knows how to study.

Since he couldn't fight back openly, at least he couldn't let these people bully him anymore.

So Wen Qing would run to the office every break and stay with Yang Jinhai or other teachers in the name of problems. He would not go back slowly until the bell rang. When school was over, he would also go with Yang Jinhai. No matter how arrogant those people were, they would not dare to quarrel with him in front of Yang Jinhai.

The original owner was a good student who loved learning and was filial. His behavior did not arouse anyone's suspicion.

After school that evening, Yang Ming went to see Yang Jinhai again.

"Host, according to the plot, Yang Jinhai has to stay at school today and cannot go back with you."

"I know. The problem is that Yang Ming doesn't know, so he has to find it once. Have you transferred all Qin Qingzhu's schedule?"

"Of course. According to the plot, he will be picked up by his family's driver later to attend violin classes."

"Find a way to do something to get that violin class to end early." Wen Qing ordered, then came out of Yang Jinhai's office and left the school while no one was around.