11.8

The moment the bedroom door was pushed open, Linis raised her head.

Inishel frowned and stood at the door without moving.

"Why don't you come in?" Linis smiled softly.

"Where is he?" The man's expression was cold.

Linis laughed out loud: "Sure enough, I still can't hide it from you, Lord Yi. My illusion can use my lifespan to increase the effect in a short time, to the point where I can completely hide it from the prince-level vampires. Ordinarily this plan is perfect. , but why doesn't it work for you?"

"Where is he?" Inishel asked again, having completely lost his patience and ready to give the opponent a fatal blow at any time.

"Although my illusion technique has level restrictions, my teleportation technique has no level suppression. Mr. Yi, if you don't tell me the answer, you won't be able to find him."

The man's brows furrowed tightly.

Likis told the truth.

In fact, if he ignored this woman, he would be able to find his lover sooner or later, but he didn't dare to gamble. Likis is a lunatic. Seeing how she dared to come here, you can tell that she doesn't care about her life or death at all.

Inisheer couldn't help but care about Wen Qing.

"I am the ancestor."

The secret that only two people knew originally was easily revealed to a third person by him.

The smile on Linis's face froze.

Of course she knew what being an ancestor meant. In fact, legends about the ancestors have always been popular among the vampires, and she grew up listening to these rumors.

Although the ancestor has never shown his face again, he has been transformed into a supreme position by the vampire deity, which is no different from the god of light to human beings.

After discovering that the illusion was ineffective against Inishel, she felt that this man's ability was much stronger than that of an ordinary prince, but she only thought that the other man was too powerful and did not think about it at all.

After all, she didn't have the chance to experience how powerful the prince was.

Ancestor?

Linis's lips trembled: "Since you are the ancestor, why did you kill Jade? That is a member of our vampire family."

"Not just Jade, I have killed many vampires. Even the prince I embraced for the first time died in my hands." Inishel said nonchalantly.

"Crazy, you are crazy!" Linis's face was distorted, "Why are you doing this? You founded the Vampire Clan, shouldn't you be protecting us?"

At the end of her sentence, her voice was so sharp that it could almost pierce the fabric.

"I don't need to answer you." Inisheel's voice was very weak. He had no desire to talk to Linis, and this woman did not understand those talks about balance, let alone wolves and deer. Relationship.

In fact, neither the God of Light nor he had ever thought of wiping out the other's race. Both of them had the same purpose, which was to carefully maintain a balance.

Dying the God of Light was a bad taste that suddenly occurred to him after he woke up and discovered the reincarnation of the other person.

Whether they are dyed black or pure white, it is only a matter between them and has basically no impact on the development of the race.