2.11

Although everything was going smoothly in business and other people had to stay away when they saw the eldest son of the Huang family, either due to their ability or their momentum, Huang Xiuyuan was quite frustrated inside.

He couldn't figure out his position and what he should do.

He was familiar with the methods and routines in business, but he didn't know how to get along with Mrs. Zhang, his stepmother, after Wang Mu died for him.

Huang Xiuyuan has always been confused.

This is the first time someone has frankly said that he is an idol.

So after waiting for the appointed time, Miao Xiaole came out of the room and opened the car door. He couldn't help but be stunned for a moment.

"Young Master?" The voice was full of surprise.

Huang Xiuyuan nodded to him: "Come up."

Miao Xiao quickly got into the car and sat down. The man leaned over and helped him fasten the condom.

Miao Xiao stretched out his hand to tie it himself, but accidentally touched the man's hand. The warm touch made him retract his hand as if he was burned.

Huang Xiuyuan didn't seem to notice anything and sat back after fastening his seat belt.

The car started moving.

"Well, um," Miao Xiao summoned up the courage to ask, "Master, why did you come here in person? I won't bother you, you are so busy."

Huang Xiuyuan glanced at him and scratched his head a few times: "Didn't I say I was free?"

Miao Xiao silently moved to the side and stretched out his hand to take care of his messed up hair.

Huang Xiuyuan looked at him sideways for a long time: "After the examination is completed, come with me to sign the engagement contract."

"..." Miao Xiao looked at him confused.

The man immediately stared back: "Don't you want to sign?"

"Young Master, why do you have to sign this?" Miao Xiao asked.

Although the normal process is indeed to sign a marriage contract, get engaged and hold a wedding, as time goes by, young people nowadays rarely go through the entire process in a disciplined manner. Most of them are engaged in weddings, and some even skip the engagement. The two parties agree on the wedding date and directly marry the person home.

Anyway, as long as there is a certificate legally, nothing else matters.

Huang Xiuyuan snorted and ignored him.

Just when Miao Xiao thought she wouldn't get an answer, she suddenly heard the other party whisper: "If I don't book it, I'm afraid something bad will happen... I'm afraid you will disappear suddenly."

Miao Xiao looked back strangely.

Bad things? disappear?

Huang Xiuyuan was so annoyed by his blank eyes: "What are you looking at? I can order whatever I want, you care so much?"

Miao Xiao pursed her lips and continued to remain silent.

The atmosphere in the car was depressing.

The man turned his head and looked out of the car with regret in his eyes. He didn't think about Miao Xiao, but he couldn't explain the source of the feeling.

On the surface, Wen Qing supported Miao Xiao's character, but in fact, he was communicating nervously with Xiaoyao in his mind.

"Little demon, are you sure that Huang Xiuyuan and Qin Qingzhu have nothing in common and have no common memories, right?"