2.15

After Huang Xiuyuan entered the door, he saw Miao Xiao and asked with a smile: "How do you feel? Are you nervous?"

Miao Xiao glanced at the window. The curtains blocked Zhang Hai's whole body. If you didn't pay attention, you couldn't see it. Zhang Hai was looking at him in the gap. When he looked over, he bowed with pleading eyes, which probably meant that he should not tell anything.

Miao Xiao didn't think so. Perhaps Zhang Hai had never met anyone from a wealthy family and felt uncomfortable, so he subconsciously ran away when he heard Huang Xiuyuan's voice.

Thinking of this, he pursed his lips, looked away and smiled: "I'm not nervous, it's good."

"As long as you're not nervous." The man stretched out his hand, touched his face, and sighed, "I'm quite nervous."

"How come?" Miao Xiao asked curiously.

Huang Xiuyuan smiled and shook his head: "I don't know, I'm always afraid that this is a dream and you will disappear in the blink of an eye."

"...Drink some water." Miao Xiao handed him the water glass.

Huang Xiuyuan drank it all in one gulp.

Neither of them noticed that Zhang Hai, who was behind the curtain, first widened his eyes in shock, and then overflowed with uncontrollable ecstasy.

After the man drank the water, he put the water glass on the table at hand and sat next to Miao Xiao's legs.

"You came up like this, won't the people below come looking for you?"

"No, it hasn't officially started yet," Huang Xiuyuan said, "I'll take this opportunity to come over and have a look. I'll start later. I'm so busy that I won't have this chance."

Miao Xiao smiled.

The man took his hand and kissed it.

Probably because they were too tired, the two talked for a while and fell asleep unconsciously.

The curtains moved, and Zhang Hai came out expressionlessly, staring at the two people leaning against each other, wondering what he was thinking.

When Huang Xiuyuan woke up, he found that the surroundings were dim and he was not in a hotel at all. He was still wearing his engagement dress, but his hands and feet were tied tightly with rough ropes.

Looking up, he saw Miao Xiao still clinging to him, his hands and feet also bound.

"Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao, wake up, wake up." Huang Xiuyuan shouted in a low voice.

After shouting for a while, Miao Xiao moved slightly and opened his eyes. His confused eyes showed that he had not realized that he had been moved.

"Young Master Huang..." His voice was a little hoarse.

"Xiaoxiao, how do you feel? Are you dizzy?" Huang Xiuyuan saw Miao Xiao waking up and hurriedly comforted him for fear that he would be scared.

"..."

With a creak, the door opened. With the light shining in from outside the door, the field of view was much clearer than before, and one could vaguely see where this was probably an abandoned warehouse.

The man who came in looked familiar. Huang Xiuyuan frowned.

Miao Xiao revealed the other party's identity in one breath: "Brother Zhang Hai? Why is it you?" As he spoke, he moved in disbelief, but unfortunately his hands and feet were tied so tightly that he couldn't struggle at all.

Zhang Hai opened his eyes wide. He first looked at Miao Xiao, and then fell on Huang Xiuyuan. There was ecstasy and excitement in his eyes. Because the emotions were too intense and he could not suppress them, his whole body was trembling.