17.21 - 17.22

17.21

When Suiyuan saw Gao Ao didn't answer, he thought he didn't understand what he meant, so he explained: "Since the "Marriage Law" added the part about same-sex marriage to now, it has become very common for two men to get married. I don't know. Gao Ao, how do you feel about men? Have you ever thought about marrying a man? "

Gao Ao bit his lips and his face turned red: "Sui, Miss Sui, what you said is a bit... With my status, I only got a stable job after meeting you. I really haven't thought about getting married for the time being. "

He naturally likes men, and of course, women are not repelled either. In the past, he was stupid and always felt that he was proud. But after he was sent back to Deep Blue, he realized that the most difficult thing to let go of was the human heart.

Those cowherds who seemed to be stabbing colleagues in the back all laughed at him. He pretended not to care, but slowly he began to feel that he had to come back because he was mentally ill.

It's also sold in Deep Blue, and it's also sold next to Mr. Shui. After all, Mr. Shui has good looks, money, status, and fame. In Deep Blue, even if he is lucky, what kind of person can he sell to?

However, he never told anyone about these psychological changes. Even when this topic suddenly came up by chance, he pretended to be innocent and did not give a direct answer.

The food was served quickly, and Suiyuan said nothing more related to it, as if the previous words were just mentioned unintentionally.

Gao Ao thought about it for a while and decided that it was best to give Sui Yuan a positive response, otherwise he might not be able to wait for her to take the next step.

When the two left the place where they were eating and went to the parking lot, he suddenly stopped and gathered up his courage.

"Actually, Miss Sui, I've thought about the question you just mentioned carefully. But I've never been in love before, so I really don't know what the answer is." At this point, there was some anxiety on his face, as if he couldn't help it. Feeling uneasy about giving the other person a perfect answer.

Suiyuan laughed and reached out to touch his head.

"It's nothing. If you don't know, you don't know. However, you might as well give yourself a chance to try and see if you have feelings for men or women?" she said.

"I..." Gao Ao was still hesitating.

"For example, if a man as outstanding as Mr. Shui takes the initiative to confess to you and tells you that he likes you, how would you feel?" Suiyuan's voice slowly became lowered, like a devil whispering.

Gao Ao paused, his eyes a little confused, as if he was really thinking about the scene, and after a long time he said with some dejection: "I can't, I really can't think of it. After all, how could a person of Mr. Shui's status..."

Shaking his head casually, he said with rare kindness: "Just think about the scene where you two were kissing. Will you feel disgusted?"

If he could really kiss her...even if he fell to the eighteenth level of hell, he would do it.

Gao Ao's heart was filled with excitement.

He was working with the Sui family, and Sui Yuan thought he was her confidant. Sui Tianzhen thought he was her spy placed around her sister, but they didn't know that no matter which one of the Sui family sisters, they were pawns he used.

He is just using them to improve his status, show his value, and find the right opportunity to approach Shui Zhiqing again, in order to show Shui Zhiqing that he is qualified to stand by the other party.