【World 10】━━ Domineering Boss Attack ━━

10.1 - ★World 10: Blue fragments - Domineering boss attack

When Wen Qing entered this world of consciousness, the original owner's body was lying on a big bed in a five-star hotel, holding a mobile phone in his hand and wearing only shorts.

"..."

This look is really special.

After receiving the information from Yuanli sent by the system, Wen Qing was even more speechless.

The original owner's name is Ai Qingqing. As the system said before, he is a new kid in the entertainment industry. There is also a big boy named Shi Jia who debuted with him. The two are about the same age, but their backgrounds are very different.

Ai Qingqing's family background is very good. Her parents are well-known investors in the entertainment industry, and they are said to have a lot of resources. But the original owner is a bit stubborn and insists on working hard in the circle based on his own ability.

In order not to take advantage of his parents' resources, he didn't even tell his parents that he had entered the entertainment industry. He also avoided people in the entertainment industry who had interacted with his parents. Therefore, in a short period of time, no one really noticed this.

Shi Jiachang was a little inferior to him, but he was good at dressing up and his family background was average. Apart from the fact that they debuted around the same time, the two of them don't have much in common.

However, Shi Jia regarded him as his enemy. The reason was simple: Shi Jia was reborn.

In his previous life, Shi Jia later learned that he was the real child of the Ai family. Unfortunately, by the time he knew the truth, his life had come to an end and he had no time to enjoy everything the Ai family had.

After his rebirth, Shi Jia decided that he would take revenge on all the people who had wronged him in his previous life.

The first is his adoptive parents. Although there was no evidence, he felt that there was no way in the world that someone could carry the wrong child for no reason. It must be that the Shi family was jealous of the Ai family's family background and wanted their child to enjoy happiness, so they exchanged the two.

In this way, Shifu and Shimu are his primary targets for revenge.

Of course, he also did this so that Ai Qingqing would have nowhere to go if he was kicked out of the house by the Ai family in the future. He would first cut off this guy's escape route and see where else the child of the disgusting parents could go.

So, he deliberately arranged for Shi's father and mother to die in a car accident, and he received a large sum of compensation.

Of course, the second person to take revenge is Ai Qingqing.

Ai Qingqing has a boyfriend named Police Officer Xing. He is also a member of the entertainment industry. Although his name sounds a bit funny, he is a future actor. Even now, he has already made a name for himself in the entertainment industry and has made some achievements.

Shi Jia took advantage of the opportunity of filming the same movie with Police Officer Xing to get close to him, and finally used his past life experience to hook him up and have an affair with Police Officer Xing.

After Police Xing and Shi Jia got together, they still missed Ai Qingqing. Ai Qingqing and Shi Jia are two completely different types. They are not as playful as Shi Jia. They are introverted and shy, but they have their own flavor.

If Shi Jia is a passionate rose, Ai Qingqing is a pure lily. He wants both, and doesn't want to let go of either.

Of course, Shi Jia couldn't let him get what he wanted, so he found an opportunity to let Ai Qingqing discover the matter by pretending to be unintentional.