11.3

The residence prepared by former governor Jed for Inishel is a small villa with beautiful surroundings. The most important thing is that this is a gathering area for vampires. Although there are humans living there as voluntary food reserves, they are rare.

This means that this is a relatively safe place. At least hunters and priests will never dare to show up here unless they are tired of living.

The man brought Wen Qing in and held a small tea party for the neighbors, allowing Wen Qing and the vampires to meet.

Without him, he just used this move to show that he was protecting the young man and would never allow other vampires to move lightly.

The people who can buy property here are basically relatively gentle vampires, especially after experiencing Inishel's super high level in one appearance, even those who had some thoughts about Wen Qing at the beginning have changed their minds.

In this way, with the help of the man, Wen Qing integrated into the place relatively smoothly.

But I don't know if the man really planned to take over the stall left by Jed. He left the villa the second night after bringing him back and didn't come back until dawn in the early morning.

Same thing on the third night.

Every time I come back, I look like I'm in a hurry.

There are blood slaves who lived here before in the villa. They are both male and female. They are basically very docile. When they are not having their blood taken, they usually do the work of servants. If blood is taken one day, there is still a week's rest.

Wen Qing is neither a vampire nor a blood slave. He is a rather strange existence here. The blood slaves were not very curious and had no additional contact with him except to serve him comfortably as the man ordered.

Even though he didn't meet with Inisher many times, Wen Qing still seized every opportunity to enrich his abilities. Now his skills are much stronger than when he was in the bar, and all the priest's magical skills have been restored under his intentional guidance.

"Little demon, I found a problem."

"What?"

"Telling the other person in detail what I am good at can indeed improve me quickly. But if I create a sense of mystery in Inishel's heart, my abilities will grow faster." The boy said.

"Is this why the host has been so mysterious these days?"

"It can't be said to be pretentious. After all, as far as this world is concerned, Inishel and I are strangers. In a situation where he could overwhelm me and suck my blood at any time, it is normal for me to leave half of my words behind."

"The host plans to stay like this forever?" the system asked.

If the host really wants to do this...it's not impossible. Inishel truly controls this place, so he will naturally have time to accompany the host. Then the host will be alert enough to find the right opportunity to kiss.

As long as the Admiral's consciousness has swallowed up the fragments, no matter how hostile the priest or vampire is, no matter how hostile the situation is, it will no longer exist. The system couldn't help but give him a thumbs up for his wide-open imagination.

"I think so. I'm afraid it will be difficult." Wen Qing said.

"Why?"

"Little demon, you have ignored a few points," Wen Qing twirled his fingers, "First, who is Inisher? Second, the Priest Guild didn't rescue me. Do you think they will give up? "