14.5 - 14.6

14.5

Before Xie Mo's film invitation came, Wen Qing first received an invitation from another variety show.

It's a show called "The Call of the Wild."

It is said that this is because many people are content with pleasure at this time, are less alert to danger, and even have a strong sense of dependence on daily necessities, food, clothing, housing, and transportation, causing them to unknowingly become a person who is industrious and in need of food. A huge baby.

At this time, many wilderness survival programs came into being, and most of them did well.

"Call of the Wild" is still different from similar shows. For example, it is the first variety show to use a mobile camera positioner. Each guest is followed by a miniature locator to capture the guest's performance in all directions. At the same time, it can sense danger immediately and send out a distress signal so that the variety show team can rescue the person in time.

Because of the existence of the locator, there is no recording staff for this show. Once all the guests are dropped at their destination, they can no longer ask for help from the outside world and can only survive by their own efforts, or give up and leave midway.

At the beginning, many celebrities or celebrities in the entertainment industry rushed in to increase their fame due to the popularity of the locator.

After participating in it personally, they discovered that "Call of the Wild" is different from similar variety shows, and stars can't just pretend to get by. There is really no way for spoiled people to survive in this show, and they may even be in danger every minute.

For other wilderness survival programs, signing a disclaimer is just a formality, but this program actually requires celebrities to sign a disclaimer in order to schedule guests.

In addition, there are indeed several well-known people who suffered varying degrees of injuries on the show, but because of the existence of the exemption agreement, they can only admit that they are unlucky. This makes many fans who are stupid cannot accept it, and they all start to blackmail them. "Call of the Wild".

However, the current stage of legal development is different from the era hundreds of years ago when an injured old lady from Nanshi was taken to the hospital only to be sued and sued.

An agreement is an agreement. As long as you sign it, you must be responsible. This coincides with the contract spirit of the interstellar era.

Therefore, it was useless for the idiot fans to make a fuss, but the celebrities also knew that at least "Call of the Wild" was not for them to gain fame, so they quit en masse.

In the end, those who can join this program group are basically real tough guys or people with some abilities.

Wen Qing was quite surprised to receive this invitation.

After all, he looks extremely gentle and harmless. He is not a strong man with tangled muscles, nor does he have any nicknames such as martial arts master or wild plant expert.

But soon he knew the answer.

Xiao Hui found this variety show for him.

Although Xiao Hui took him to the dinner that night, saying that he wanted him to contact and search on his own, he didn't intend to leave him empty during this period.

"It's good to be on a variety show. It will help increase your reputation." Nuoyan said.

Wen Qing nodded: "That's fine if you think it's good."

Nuoyan was stunned.

For today's teenagers, it is of course the best to have announcements. But it doesn't have to be "Call of the Wild", other wilderness survival genres can also be used.