14.9 - 14.10 -14.11 (End)

14.9

Among the ten channels, Guan Sandu originally liked Liu Jun the most, but after seeing that this man had missed those seemingly unfamiliar plants for the tenth time, the old man's eyebrows became higher and higher.

Just when his blood pressure was about to reach its limit, he heard Wen Qing's explanation.

The clear timbre is inherently attractive, and the knowledge the young man talks about is profound and easy to understand, attracting people's attention without even realizing it.

If you are a layman, you will think that Wen Qing knows a lot, his lectures are attractive, and it is not bad to listen to him as a popular science knowledge.

But in the ears of an expert like Guan Sandu, it is like a hero meeting a hero, and there is a feeling of sympathy for each other.

Just listening is not enough. This boy looks young, does he really know so much?

You know, there are countless plants on the planet. Even Mr. Guan, who has been immersed in them for decades, can't say that he has mastered them all. The boy looks so young, even if he started studying plants in his mother's womb, it is not a big deal. Come on everyone.

Thinking of this, Guan Sandu was a little disappointed, but he still did not change his gaze and kept staring at the young man.

Wen Qing's family knew about his own affairs, but he actually didn't know much about animals and plants. He just followed what the system said.

However, the deeper he went into the forest, the more he felt his affinity bonus.

At first, it was just monkeys throwing fruits at him. Later, many birds came over and threw some food to him.

The most outrageous thing is that after walking for a while, they found themselves surrounded by wolves.

The leader of the pack is a man with a tuft of white hair on his head and between his brows, with strong limbs and a stern look.

Just when Nuoyan wanted to activate the protection program of the locator, the first wolf looked up to the sky and howled, and the other wolves immediately backed away slowly.

Immediately afterwards, the alpha wolf lowered his head, bit something from the ground, ran over, placed it four or five meters in front of the two people, turned around and left with the pack of wolves.

Before leaving, it didn't forget to look back, with a hint of urging in its eyes. As if to say: Are you hungry? Please.

Seeing that the wolves had left for a long time and did not appear again, the two of them breathed a sigh of relief and looked at the things left by the alpha wolf.

But it was a dead rabbit. The throat area was bloody and bloody. The blood had not yet dried. It was obvious that it had just been bitten to death.

Wen Qing couldn't help but be stunned for a moment.

"Those wolves look a little strange, they look different from ordinary wolves." Nuoyan said.

Although there is little research on animals, wolves, animals that can be seen in zoos and on TV, are relatively common.

Those wolves just now were obviously much taller and stronger than ordinary wolves, their exposed teeth were sharper, and their wildness was more prominent.

"That's the Bannerson wolf," Wen Qing frowned and said, "This kind of wolf has difficulty growing and reproducing. It's rare in the world. There used to be a zoologist named Bennerson. Wearing wolf skins and trying to get close to the wolves, he succeeded several times. He found this kind of wolf, but there were only five of them. He didn't expect that there was a group here. "