【World 7】━━ Beast Continent ━━

7.1 - ★World 7: Silver fragments - Beast Continent

At this point in the plot, the original owner basically cannot escape the process of being discovered and then being tortured by the Orc King.

If it were an interstellar movie, it might go the route of sadomasochistic romance, but unfortunately that's not the case here.

The orc nobles liked this weak and frail human very much, and regarded him as their favorite slave, taking him with them wherever they went. As a result, by chance, he was seen by the Beastman King.

The orc king recognized that it was his lover who had killed him with his own hands, and he asked the nobleman for the slave.

After that, the blackened orc king vented his anger on the original owner and beat him severely, and finally let his men torture him to death.

Until his death, Lan Jin didn't understand why the Orc King treated him like this. He just thought that all the Orcs were so cruel, cruel and bloodthirsty.

He didn't know that this was his old friend coming to take revenge.

The blackened Beastman King completely lost his love for Lan Jin, and was filled with hatred that would not stop him.

After reading the information, Wen Qing asked speechlessly: "Why did Lan Jin want to kill the elf prince?"

If you don't kill, this is an easy task to complete. Although the elves are arrogant and not big-minded, they are very serious about their relationships. As long as Lan Jin lives a good life, he will not be able to live a happy life even if he is a couple of gods.

How do you say the phrase he learned in the past few worlds from the ancient earth period?

NO ZUO NO DIE, WHY YOU TRY.
(*NO ZUO NO DIE > "one would not be in trouble had one not asked for it")

"Without Lan Jin's background information, it's impossible to judge." The system replied.

Insufficient information is generally a disadvantage. For example, in the last world, if Wen Qing had known the inside story earlier, he would have dealt with it earlier, and he would not have been so passive later.

But nothing is absolute. For example, this time, the origin of the original owner is unknown, which means it is highly maneuverable.

"How to operate?" The system didn't quite understand.

"Look," Wen Qing tugged at the tattered cloth strips on his body, "You don't even need to ask, just by looking at this outfit, you know that I am definitely a slave now."

"Yes, the time when the host came in was when Lan Jin was captured by the orcs and locked up as a slave. At that time, he had not attracted the attention of the master."

The so-called master is the orc noble.

"Originally, if I had come in earlier, for example, before I killed him, I could have followed him without doing anything unnecessary, and the outcome would have naturally changed. But after killing them all, all I have to do now is It's about doing your best to clear your name."

"Whitewash?"

"Yes. Why did you kill the elf prince? Judging from the information you sent, the two met by accident and were slowly attracted to each other. There was no coercion. The relationship between the two is also true. Lan Jin has feelings for that elf. The prince is not a prank. To put it bluntly, the elf prince is good-looking, has a high status, is handsome, powerful and loyal to his feelings. If Lan Jin is stupid, will he kill him? "