10.4

The next day, Wen Qing was woken up by his cell phone that kept ringing.

He tried hard to open his eyes, picked up the phone, and squinted at the screen. The number displayed on it was very familiar.

It's not Police Xing, but someone related to him.

This man's name is Guan Fei, Police Xing's manager, and he supposedly has nothing to do with Wen Qing. However, before Police Xing was revealed to have cheated, he had mentioned that the original owner should also be under the supervision of his manager.

Police Officer Xing is a member of the Xing family. Even if his reputation is not good, the agent he is looking for is definitely not the kind who is incompetent and skillful and even cheats his own artists. From this point of view, Police Xing actually cares about the original owner.

Ai Qingqing really thought about this issue seriously at that time. After all, if he wanted to develop in the entertainment industry for a long time, a reliable manager was essential. He has seen Guan Fei before and he is quite capable.

Unfortunately, just when he had made up his mind, Shi Jia hooked up with Police Officer Xing, and the matter fell through.

What business does Guan Fei have with him now?

When Wen Qing thought he was about to hang up, he pressed the answer button, his voice full of sleepiness: "Hello, how are you?"

"Ai Qingqing, it's me, Guan Fei, where are you now? I went to your residence to look for you, but there was no response after knocking for a long time. Do you want to sign or not?"

What Guan Fei said about signing or not refers to the contract under which the original owner hired him to be his agent.

Of course Wen Qing couldn't sign again.

"Oh, Brother Guan," Wen Qing's voice became more sober, "I'm sorry, I don't live there. The house is about to expire, and I have no money to renew the lease. I'm planning to quit in the past few days."

"Check out?" Guan Fei asked in surprise, "What room are you checking out? If you tell me, come to my place to get some for use first."

He didn't say this just for Police Xing's sake. He quite liked Ai Qingqing. Although he, like Police Xing, did not know Ai Qingqing's background, he felt that this person was very simple and had his own principles. Even if he was really stained by the entertainment industry in the future, he would not be stained much.

Now that he knows that Ai Qingqing is in trouble, he will help if he can. It's just a matter of money, so he should just make a good relationship.

"No, Brother Guan," Wen Qing sat up, sounding like he had finally woken up, "There's another thing. Let me tell Brother Guan, is it okay for Officer Xing to ask you to be my agent earlier? ..."

"Oh, well, if you think I'm not suitable, it doesn't matter if you find someone else. The entertainment industry is so big. If you find someone else to be your agent, is it possible that we won't be able to see each other? How we got along before, how we will get along in the future. "Guan Fei said.

He knew about Police Officer Xing's cheating, and it was because he reacted quickly enough that he minimized the impact of the matter and did not bring any negative news to Police Officer Xing's image.

Because of this, he had a particularly strong opinion of Shi Jia. He has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, and he has never seen anyone like Shi Jia. He looks good on the outside, but his eyes are full of calculations. He is far worse than Ai Qingqing. I don't know what Police Xing is interested in. where.