8.11

When Liu Ye entered the study, Wen Qing tried to break out of the man's arms, but failed, and couldn't help but glare at the man angrily.

The man was thick-skinned and didn't think anything of it at all, and even smiled proudly at the young man.

"My wife called you, but you still won't go?" Wen Qing was helpless, so he had to move the people above him out and urged the man to get out quickly.

Yun Jiuqing finally took a deep breath on his neck, hugged him and sat down on the chair, and then left.

Wen Qing couldn't hold the pen, and he didn't intend to embarrass himself anymore. He just wiped the floor with the man for fun, so he took out the book and lay on the desk to read page by page.

When his eyelids were twitching and he was about to fall asleep, his body lightened up, and when he opened his eyes, he found that he was being hugged by a man.

"How can I sleep well here? Go back to sleep." Yun Jiuqing said, carrying him out of the study.

"What does the madam want from you?" Wen Qing asked, half asleep, with a soft voice.

"Nothing, just ask me what I did to you. I said I want you, and I will only want you from now on."

"..." This man is really simple and rude to the extreme. Aren't you afraid that these words will make the old lady angry?

"It's okay, she's in good health, much better than you." Yun Jiuqing said nonchalantly. He was still resenting the fact that the Yun family wanted to deceive the young man's life.

This shows the difference between men and fragments. Previously, Shard also disagreed with Mrs. Yun's approach, but he did it more tactfully and did not confront Mrs. Yun in person.

"She is your mother after all. Don't really make her so angry. It will harm your reputation." Wen Qing said.

He didn't like this couple either. No one could have a good impression of a person who wanted to plot his own life.

"No. I told her that I will take you away in a few days."

"Where to go?"

"Let's make a career in the world." The man said, with a high-spirited look on his face.

Wen Qing was silent for a while: "Are you so angry that she kicked you out of the house?"

"Oh, I said that I only want you from now on. She said that the Yun family and you would let me choose one, so I said that I would go with you to explore the world, and then I would come back."

really......

That's really what happened.

Wen Qing smiled bitterly. I'm afraid Mrs. Yun is even more displeased with him now.

But he never thought about actually trying to please that woman. If she doesn't like her, then she won't. He has been staying in Yun Mansion since he came in. He has only been on the street once, and he has long felt a little tired of it.

He felt good to be able to travel around the world freely with his lover.

"And according to what you said, after we leave, those people who are secretly watching me will focus on me and won't pay too much attention to Yun Mansion." The man said.

"You still have to be careful. That man with golden eyes and golden words, you said before that he is Lin Lingling. If this is the case, I'm afraid he will spread the news to Lin Lingling." Wen Qing reminded him.

"Before I leave, I will remind them to move as soon as possible. If we move quickly, Lin Lingling and her group should be almost solved by us before they find the new address of Yun Mansion." The man said.