9.11

Xiao Yi can indeed change body size, but it only stops from half a palm in size to two palms in size.

She still looks so cute, and still so weak.

Bu Li was originally touched when he saw Xiao Yi's body expanding, and even thought that if this embodied body could keep getting bigger, it would not be impossible to send them up from the bottom of the cliff.

Unfortunately, the process of getting bigger ended quickly.

"What's the use of your avatar like this?" Bu Li asked, "Even if it grows two wings and flies now, it can't carry us, right?"

Just as he was talking, Wen Qing clapped his hands and called again: "Xiao Yi!"

Xiao Yi opened his mouth to Wei Liao.

With such a small body, his mouth could open beyond its limit, and he swallowed General Wei in one go.

Bu Li was startled.

He had never seen something like this that could swallow dozens or hundreds of times his own body, let alone the one who was swallowed was Wei Liao.

For a moment, what came to his mind was the boy's video that once went viral all over the Internet. He remembered that it was because the boy was involved in the assassination of the admiral.

Could it be that that is true? Is Huo Qingning really one of the assassins?

Suspicion grew rapidly, and Bu Li was about to give it his all, when he saw Xiao Yi's head turning towards him, and then he opened his mouth again.

Under the dark hood.

Bu Li thought he was dead.

I didn't expect to see Wei Liao again.

In an environment where I don't even know where I am.

It was pitch black all around, with only Wei Liao's communicator glowing faintly.

"What is this place?" Bu Li asked.

Wei Liao glanced at him, but before he could speak, he heard a thud and another figure fell down.

It's Wenqing.

Wei Liao quickly took the young man into his arms and asked with concern: "Is there any injury?"

I don't know if it was because of the light, but Wen Qing's face turned a little pale.

He took a deep breath: "Don't worry about me, sit tight, Xiaoyi will take us up later."

"Huo Qingning, where is this place?" Bu Li asked.

Originally he thought Huo Qingning was going to kill him, but seeing that Wei Liao was not surprised at all, and the young man himself came in, he knew that things were not what he thought.

Although he likes to make trouble a little bit, he is not stupid.

"This is Xiao Yi's territory." The young man said. He still remembered Wei Liao's words to him, asking him not to show Xiao Yi's dimension to others at will. But now several people are trapped here, and there is no way they can escape smoothly if they don't do this.

He couldn't really stay under the cliff and wait for people from the base to rescue him like Wei Liao said.

Not to mention when the people at the base found out, even if they all mobilized, such a large forest is full of poisonous insects and beasts, making it extremely difficult to find them smoothly.

Bu Li wanted to say something else, but his body shook violently and he fell backwards.

Immediately afterwards, there was a faint vibration coming from the place where they were staying, and it shook from side to side from time to time, as if an earthquake was about to happen.