15.9 - 15.10

15.9

Wen Jufu's lawsuit against Shi Qian has not yet been set because too much time has passed and it takes a lot of time to investigate and collect evidence.

But the court case of the girl who was beaten while staying at the hotel started first.

The Shi Group was required to publicly apologize to the girl who was beaten, and the higher authorities also punished Shi to a certain extent.

This incident may seem to have little impact on the historian, but the resulting decline in reputation is real.

During this time, the reputation of historians has declined rapidly, and now it can be said to be completely discredited. Although the person in charge of the hotel finally issued an apology announcement, it had little effect.

In view of the constant events during this period, Shijia has been at the forefront of the storm, and except for the initial recognition of Wen Ruan, who changed his name to Shi Ruan, all other news is negative, and Shijia is in a black and red state.

Originally, the girl's beating had aroused everyone's discussion, but it did not attract enough attention from Shi Qian. After all, Wen Jufu had been pestering him, and he focused more on Old Man Wen.

As a result, the Internet wave came roaring, causing a much greater shock than he expected.

There have even been various pieces of news, all of which are negative without exception. From the time he took over the Shi Group to the present, one piece after another, if there are any omissions and bad things, it makes people laugh. Take it out.

Originally, the directors only individually suggested that he hand over power. This time, more than half of the directors criticized him. Even those who had common interests with him in the past have become murky and unclear.

The Shi family itself is not a top-notch wealthy family. It has been a bad year, and so many things have been exposed one after another. Not only has the outer skin been peeled off, but the core inside has almost been bitten, which can be said to be a serious loss of vitality.

Even in the circle of middle-class wealthy people, the historians are unable to sit still and slip out.

However, he knew it wasn't over yet.

After all, Old Man Wen's matter hasn't started yet. Many of the evidences in the old man's hands were just oral statements from other people and could not really be used as court evidence. The most direct and powerful evidence, the body of the woman named Wen, has never been found.

This shows that although there is a lot of evidence to prove Shi Qian's murder, because the body cannot be found and there is no direct evidence to prove that Shi Qian's mistress is dead, he is likely to be let off.

While Shi Qian struggled to hold on in the strong wind and waves, he secretly rejoiced, thinking that more than twenty years had passed, and the woman's bones were probably so rotten that she couldn't even find her bones.

Old man Wen is probably busy in vain.

As long as he can survive it, he will get up again.

When he was a little exhausted, he got news from Shi Ruan that Yanling was back.

Shi Qian was overjoyed.

The prospective son-in-law will definitely help him when he comes back. This time he can finally relax a little.

However, the first thing Yanling met was his fiancée and their children. Normally, when the matter in Han City was over, he should go to his uncle to report it first, but he couldn't wait to see Shi Ruan first.