Avatar Roku

The next day arrived as the morning sun rose from the horizon. Team Avatar was flying on Appa's back as they moved quickly as possible. Soon they had reached the shoreline as they began to fly out sea. What they didn't know was that Zuko was hot on their trail. He had just interrogated a small village of people as they said they saw a flying bison off in the distance near the mountains. Zuko found the spot where they had landed as be observes their footprints in rye dirt. He looks up in the sky ahead as he says "I'm coming for you Avatar."

Appa flys at a decent pace as they know the island with the fire temple isn't too far. As they continue to fly Nigel senses something as he looks out into the water. A small fire nation ship was closely following them. Sokka drops his jaw as he quickly says "Prince Zuko is behind us!"

"Well we have bigger problems" Nigel says as he was looking ahead to see a whole fleet of fire nation ships creating a blockade.

"Commander Zhao" Zuko says.

Suddenly Zhao ships start firing fireballs at Team Avatar as Appa tries to avoid them as they shoot past in the air.

"Higher, higher! We need to be up in the air so they can't reach us" Nigel yells.

Aang tosses Appa's reigns as he ascends higher into the air and in the clouds. Zhao not pleased says "Fire into the air."

"Sir, there's a fire nation ship approaching. We could hit their ship and cause it to sink" a fire nation soldier comments.

"Capturing the Avatar for the success of the firenation is worth loosing one ship. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes sir."

"Then fire everything we have at the Avatar" Zhao yells.

His fleet continues to shoot fireballs in the air as Appa looses his balance trying to avoid them. Nigel suits up as he stands up and looks out into the clouds. He could see the fireballs approaching as he begins to says "Left, right, up, down, left again."
Then he is hit with the loud sound of Boom! His senses heightened as he grabs his head. He now couldn't just see the fireballs, but hear them too. He then realized that he experienced this once before right at the start of Crisis. He merged with Superman and a Sayian named Goku. He had so much power and he was only able to hold that form for about a minute before separating themselves. Then he remembered what Singularity told him. He had a new ability derived from his fusion ability.

Once Nigel gets his heightened senses under control he walks off Appa's saddle as Katara shouts "Godspeed!" He then starts to fly as he quickly zigzags across the sky smashing every fireball. Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Zhao and his men all watched as Godspeed was nothing, but a streak of bright yellow destroying every fireball at unbelievable speeds. It was happening so fast that it sounded like fireworks. Godspeed looked to see Appa was almost through the blockade when he lost flight. He began to fall to the water as Aang sees this and has Appa dive for him.

Godspeed tries use his speed and create a wind funnel from his arms, but it doesn't work. Aang reaches out with hist staff as Godspeed bears the water. Godspeed manages to grab it just in time as they nearly scim the top of the water. Flying low Appa was now an easy target.

Zhao with a smile on his face says "I have you now. Fire!"

Another fireball is flown as it heads right for Appa. Appa roars in terror of being hit as Godspeed quickly jumps off as he punches the fireball to bits. He lands back on Appa as they fly through the blockade.

"Where is the Avatar going" a firenation soldier asks.

"I don't know, but I'm sure a banished prince would know" Zhao answers.