The Waterbending Scroll

Flying in the air Team Avatar continued their course down to the southern water tribe Nigel notices how everyone was looking a little bored. Katara was even trying to practice waterbending on a cloud.

"Listen, just a thought, but does anyone want to just relax today. We are a little low on supplies and it would be beneficial for our team spirit."

Katara, Sokka, and Aang look at each other with questioning faces as they weren't sure they heard Nigel correctly. Momo makes his lemur sounds as he crawls onto Nigel's shoulder.

"Well looks like Momo is in. What about everyone else" Nigel asks.

"Is this a trick" Sokka asks.

"No trick. I know that I'm pushing for Aang to learn the elements as fast as possible, but it be no good if we're all tuckered out."

The three look at each other agaian as they shout "Yeah!"

"All right let's do this" Sokka says.

As soon as Appa finds a place to land they all get off to stretch. Nigel has his suit change from his Godspeed suit into water tribe clothes as he walks where everyone can see him.

"Alright guys there should be a town up ahead. Hopefully they have a large market for us get some needed supplies and have a good time."

"Ooh, I wonder if they'll have a some food to eat" Sokka says.

"Maybe some good souvenirs for us to get too" Aang says.

"I know we should make this a boys day. Just you, me, and oh. That would leave Katara by herself. Well I guess we can make this a group day. I mean we're always together anyway just that we're constantly running, fighting, hiding for our lives."

"It's okay. You guys go on have fun. I'll have Momo to keep me company" Katara says.

Momo flys onto Katara shoulder as she scratches him under the chin. Nigel not content with Katara being alone says "Actually I'll hang with you. Sokka and Aang can spend time together. You two could work on your team chemistry."

"What do you mean? Me and Aang have great chemistry together. Like when... when I... no Aang. I got nothing" Sokka says giving up.

Aang scratching his head gives up as well as he says "I guess we haven't had much teamwork together outside of Sokkas plans."

"Then you two hang out and get to know each other. Once you do your teamwork should improve so well that you should almost be able to read each other's thoughts."

"What about you two. What will you do" Sokka asks.

"Well be learning Waterbending and get some supplies as well. Don't worry about us get going already" Nigel says.

"Right. Last one there is stinky lenur" Aang says as he starts speed running.

Sokka caught off gaurd chases Aang as he says "Aang, that's not fair."

Nigel and Katara laugh as Nigel looks at Katara as she turns blushing with a smile. She uses her finger to push her hair back as she looks back and ask "What did you really have in mind? We aren't actually waterbending are we?"

"Oh I meant it when I said waterbending. I saw you trying to bend those clouds back there. If you want to get better your going to have to practice. Remember when I said you could return the favor to me for saving your life."

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well this is it. Train a little for me and afterwards we can relax and have fun. Just you and me."

"Are you implying that this is a date?"

"Well I never imply that it was, you did. But if you want to think of it that way I wouldn't mind."