Godspeed vs. The Avatar Seige of the North Part 3

Katara drops off Sokka as he helps everyone in the Northern watertribe to evacuate to safety. Katara and Iroh head to the spirit clash as Godspeed continues to fight Aang. Aang trie sto defend himself as Katara uses the power of the full moon to try and bend the water around Godspeed and make him stop. Iroh also helps where he can by bending fire at Godspeed's spirit form. Katara creates a opening as Iroh shoots fire. Godspeed blocks the attack as Aang tackles him as he got distracted. Godspeed bends a huge wave of water sending Appa for a crash landing as Katara and Iroh fall off and in the snow. Zuko from afar saw what happened as he says "Uncle!" He runs to him as Godspeed continues to out power Aang even in the Avatar state.

Godspeed bends the water around Aang as the water repels outward till a opening formed in his spirit as Godspeed emerges from his own. He bends some of his spirit form into water tentacles as he holds Aang in place. Aang struggles as Godspeed illuminated with green all around him.

"Godspeed, why are you doing this" Aang asks.

"I am not Godspeed" a deep voice says.

Realizing that Godspeed is not there Aang asks "Who are you then?"

"I am Father Gloworm. I am have a score to settle with you Avatar."

"What have I done to you?"

"One of your previous lives fought me in battle and severely injured me. I've been trying to get back at you ever since. Now that I'm back in shape I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity. A second Gardian much more powerful then the original, I can finally kill you once and for all."

"Well you're out of luck cause I'll never let you do that. The Avatar cycle will continue even if you do kill me" Aang says as he exits the Avatar state.

Father Gloworm through Godspeed laughs as he says "You think I don't know. Every spirit force knows all the Avatar powers. The Gardian is connected to your power which means I can reactivate your Avatar state."

In that moment Aang re-enters the Avatar state as Father Gloworm says "Because if the Avatar dies in the Avatar state."

"The Avatar cycle will be broken" Aang finishes.

Father Gloworm goes to strike Aang down when spikes of ice go flying to him. He extends Godspeed's right arm stopping the ice shards as they floated suspended in the air. He looks at Katara trying to help Aang. Father Gloworm then shoots the ice shards back at Katara at immense speed. Unable to react fast enough she closes her eyes. An impact was heard as she reopens her eyes to see that Iroh had jumped in the way taking the brunt of the attack. Iroh looked to see that he had been stabbed in his stomach and chest as he fell. Zuko arrives to see what had happened as he said "Uncle! No!"

Father Gloworm watched Iroh fall as he chuckled. In a split second Godspeed took back control as Father Gloworm fought back. "Don't resist me or you'll lose more than the Avatar."

Zuko grabbed his Uncle's hand as Iroh looked at his nephew with a smile "Zuko. I just want to say to you that I am so proud of you. I admire your determination to find the Avatar even when the odds were against you. I know you feel like you need to capture the Avatar to restore your honor, but to me you never lost it. There's good in you Zuko, think about the bigger picture if the Avatar is alive. I love you Zuko. "

"Uncle! Uncle" Zuko shouts. His Uncle had passed as Aang got a arm free as he and Father Gloworm clashed. Katara looked as the two fought as Zuko grabbed her arm. Katara didn't move as Zuko says "Hey, I know you and me aren't exactly friends, but I know when someone is in danger. That is not the Gardian fighting the Avatar right now tha is something else. If you want to help try staying alive first. Now we have to go Now!"