First Day *Cliffhanger*

Akemi POV
I looked around at the groups that were picked. I made Naruto and Neji Team captains. On Naruto's team was Sasuke, Sakura, some guy with glasses, some guy with a green jumpsuit, some girl with two buns. On Neji's team was some pale guy that looked like Sasuke, that Ino girl from before, some guy with hair like a pineapple and a guy with a dog. The other people in the class just didn't want to participate. That's fine by me. "Okay before I start I will lay down the ground rules.First off lets talk about points right her by the desk is 3 points in front of the trash is 1 point and all the way back towards the door is 10 points, but if you miss the 10 pointer your team looses all their points. I know sad face. Know for the best part the team that wins gets 10 extra points on the next test." "What I never agreed to this!" Mr. Ebisu exclaimed. "That's because you're not the teacher now one more out burst like that and you're going to the principle." I said. Some of the people in the class snickered. Mr. Ebisu just gave me a you're pushing it look. "Anyway now lets start okay Neji and Naruto I am thinking of a number between 1-15 what is that number?" I asked. "13" Neji spoke. "12" Naruto spoke. Neji glared at Naruto. "Neji is correct it was 13 so Neji's group goes first." I said. I passed the ball over to Neji and he caught it. "My name is Neji Hyuga and I like music," Neji made the shot. "That's 3 points for Neji," I said marking it down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay 40 minutes passed in class and here are the points Neji's team is at 12 points and Naruto's team is at 5 points. You're probably wondering why they are only at 5 points right? Well that's because Naruto keeps doing the 10 pointer and missing loosing all the points. His team really hates him right now. I wouldn't blame them. "So class to my knowledge we only have five minutes left in class meaning. Bonus round!! So here's what is going to happen each team can risk some of there points. depending if you want to risk all or only one. If you make the shot you get double the points you have risked plus the point number of points from the distance you shot at. Understand? Now I will give you a minute to discuss with your group who you want to shoot and how many points you want to wager.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so it seems to have been decided Kiba will be shooting for Neji's team and Sasuke will be shooting for Naruto's team. Since Naruto's team had nothing to loose they bet it all and Neji's team bet four points. "Okay Neji's team goes first so shot Kiba," I said. "Kiba went for the the three points and made it. so that means they were at 19 points. "Okay Sasuke your turn," I said. Sasuke walked back to the back door. You've got to be kidding me..... I thought Sasuke took the shot.....It's like everything went in slow motion at that moment and.........

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I'm just kidding he made it. Everyone on Naruto's team started cheering. "Well that leaves Naruto's team at 20 points meaning Naruto's team wins." I said. Naruto's team cheers even louder. Waking up the sleeping Mr. Ebisu. Then the bell rang, and everyone left the class. I left too but was stopped when someone called my name. "Ake!" I turned. It was Kiba, Sasuke, and Naruto. "Dude you were totally awesome back there." Naruto said. "Yeah you made the class so much more fun than it normally isn't " Kiba said. "Oh it was nothing" I said with a smile. I noticed I was being stared at by Sasuke like he couldn't figure something out about me. Like the fact that I'm a girl. "Anyway since it's lunch time now and you're new. Why don't you sit at our table?" Naruto said. " Are you hitting on me?" I questioned. "W-what no! I ju- "It was a joke Naruto" I laughed. "No but I have to take a rain check on that. I have to find my cousin,Neji and Hinata," I said. "Neji sits at our table," Sasuke finally spoke. "Okay so I guess I have no objection," I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit at the table with Naruto, Saskue, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba,and Neji. "So when were you planning on telling me you were coming," Neji said.
"I wasn't" I said with a smile.
"I'm surprised Hinata didn't tell me you were coming though," he said.
"Oh she was going to but I told her not to" I laughed. "Why?" he questioned.
"because I wanted to see the look on your face, and it was priceless," I laughed.
"You're so annoying...." he said.
"Speaking of annoying here comes Sasuke's fangirl," Shikamaru stated. Everyone at the table groaned. I was a bit confused. It was Sakura and Ino coming over. "Heeeeeeeeyyy Sasuke-kun" Sakura said. I snickered to myself. "What do you want Sakura?" Sasuke said."Well me and Ino were wondering if you would like to hang out after school?" Sakura asked. "No" Sasuke said. Ohhhhhh REJECTION! Ino then looked to me. "How about you Ake?" Ino asked. "Um rain check," I said. "Okay maybe next time then. Bye Ake. Bye Sasuke-kun!" Sakura and Ino said before leaving. Naruto bust out laughing. "ByeSasuke- kun " Naruto mocked. Sasuke rolled his eyes. I laughed. "Don't laugh they're your fangirls too now," Kiba said. "But I'm a g- *Bell Ring*
Everyone gets up and leaves.
EVERY FUCKING TIME!
I sighed. Whatever....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the end of the day and now and I was ready to go home. The last period of the day was over and it was time to go home. I had to admit it was a nice first day of school. It wasn't bad I didn't really get to tell people I was a girl but at least I made some friends. So I would call that an accomplishment. Good Job me!