Fourth Day *Lunch Room Scene*

Akemi POV

~~~~~At school~~~~~
I sighed as I sat in my 4th period class. I was dressed in Sasuke's sweat pants and his shirt. It wasn't too big on me since this was one of his old outfits. See after Sasuke declared me his little 'girlfriend' he wanted to keep my girl identity a secret. So we went back to his place and he gave me his clothes to change in. No I wouldn't be so opposed to this but the scent of his clothes smell like him (and boy does he smell good) making his fangirls attracted to me even more; since they think I'm a guy....

Not only this but Sasuke is very flirty. He expects me to give him affection in public but also keep my identity secret. You're starting to see the problem now, right? He flirts with me non-stop and smirks at me a lot. Like I said don't get me wrong he is VERY attractive and HOT, but trying to hide my identity here for some reason. Since some of the guys know my secret they make fun at me whenever I turn down a fangirl or when Sasuke flirts with me. It's so irritating. And because of Sasuke's little flirting people are starting to think we are a couple. The guy version of me is a couple. They think we are gay. Nothing is wrong with that. EXCEPT THE FACT I'M A GIRL! I sighed again.

*The Bell Rang*

It was lunchtime now.

~~~~~~~~Lunch table~~~~~~~
I sat next to Sasuke and Kiba. I was talking to Sasuke about the situation that only happened today. About his flirting. "So?" he questioned. "I was kinda hoping you can flirt a little less or maybe on the low at least because people are starting to get an idea that we are dating" I explained. "Fine I'll just flirt with someone else," he said annoyed. "Excuse me? What do you mean by that" I questioned annoyed. He smirked at me. "You'll see" he said. I got super annoyed. Not to long after that Sakura came over to our table with her little friends. "Sasuke-kun~" she waved. Sasuke looked towards me and smirked again then turned to Sakura. "Sasuke-kun I was wondering if later today we can hang out somewhere... maybe" she said blushing. "Sure." Sasuke said. Nearly every guy at our table did a spit take. ESPECIALLY Naruto. "Really? Yay" Sakura exclaimed. Oh I see what game he's playing. Okay! Two can play at this game. "Ay Sakura" I said. Sakura had hearts in her eye as she looked at me. "Hey Ake!" she squealed. I smirked. "You look pretty today" I said. "Y-you really think so" she blushed. Bingo. Fell right into my trap. Sasuke now turned his attention to me a little confused. "Yeah I was actually wondering if you wanna go out tomorrow night?" I asked. Another spit take from the blonde haired dobe. "R-Really. Yes definitely: she said. "Cool pick you up at 8" I said. Little did I know Sasuke was the jealous type.That's when I was pulled by my collar and pulled into a kiss. !!!!!!!! Sasuke was kissing me in public. In front of everyone in school! I glanced around as he kissed me his eyes were just piercing into mine. I had to look away from him. I was so pink right now. I looked at Sakura and she fainted with a massive nosebleed. I guess Yaoi was her weakness. I just heard flashing of cameras, whispers, laughs and gasps. Oh gosh....... Sasuke parted and whispered into my ear saying, "Never try to make me jealous it never works." And with that he casually walks out of the lunchroom. Leaving me shocked. That's when everything went black. I fainted from all the pressure.

When I awoke, I was in the school clinic.