Eighteenth Night *Monopoly*

I entered my room to see Sasuke on my bed. "Sasuke are you mad?" I questioned. He looked at me and smirked. "Nope I'm just gonna get even" he said. "Stop smirking at me and tell me what you plan to do" I said. "Tell you? Now that wouldn't be fun now would it?" he said. I glared at him. He retorted with a smirk. My glare stopped when I heard the sound of pitter patter. I looked out the window. "It's raining." I said. "Raining?" he questioned. "Yeah I guess that means the date plans are canceled," I said. Sasuke pouted. "So much for our first date," he muttered. "Who knows maybe it might clear up" I said.

*on the news*
"What's the weather today Tom?" "Well Jessica it seems today will be nothing but rain. Yup thunderstorms with a chance of hail. Best stay out of this weather"

"Or not.." I said. Sasuke sighed. I thought for a second. "I have an idea ,but I'll only tell you if you promise not to get me back," I said. Sasuke thought for a second. "Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll trade you New York Ave for your two Railroads" I said. "Don't do it Sasuke" Ami said. I glared at her. "Don't be mad because I wouldn't trade you Boardwalk" I said. Suddenly mom walked in. "Oh Akemi! I didn't know you guys were playing monopoly can I play," she asked. Ami and I immediately said "NO!!" Her smile twitched. "Oh nonsense you two"she said. "No mom you cheat" I said. "And are a major sore loser," Ami said. "I'm offended. Sasuke do you mind if I play," she said. Sasuke shrugged. "See Sasuke doesn't mind, so I'm playing," she demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monopoly was coming to an end and so was everyone playing.
Sasuke was winning. Mom hated him for it. Ami was accusing mom of stealing from the bank. I was glaring at Sasuke because I kept landing on his place and only his. Every time I would land on his place he would say, "you just can't stay away from me can you" or something like that. I was this close from turning this game of monopoly into Kill Doctor Lucky and Sasuke would be Doctor Lucky. Suddenly the lights went out. I used my phone light and when I shined it on the monopoly I saw it was flipped over. "Really?" I said. "Mom!" Ami exclaimed. "It wasn't me" mom exclaimed. I sighed as the two argued. Sasuke on the other hand yawned. "Sleepy?" I questioned. He rubbed his eyes like a child which was the cutest thing ever. "Yeah a little. The rain makes me sleepy." he said. I patted my lap and he laid his head on it. I ran my fingers through his hair. Mom and Ami noticed this and snuck off leaving just me and him. Those evil people.... Somehow though I felt as though I was forgetting something...

~~~~~~~~~~At the movies~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura stood outside the movies soaking wet from the rain. "Where the fuck are they!" she exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~Back at Ake's house~~~~~~~~
"Hey Ake" said a voice snapping me out of thought. I looked down at Sasuke. "You know Ake you're really lucky," he said. "Oh really how?" I questioned. "Well usually if it were just the two of us in the dark, I would have jumped on you by now," he said. I turned pink. "Don't say things like that!" I exclaimed. He smirked. "But I do enjoy laying on your lap in the dark while it rains and you run your fingers through my hair," he said. I smiled while still blushing. "Actually now that I think about it. You're actually the first girl I actually let touch my hair," he said. "Oh I feel honored," I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. He sat up and tackled me to the ground. "S-sasuke!" I exclaimed. He wrapped his arms around me as he laid on my chest. "I'm taking a nap" he said. "Wha-!" That's when he planted his lips on mine, and parted. "Goodnight Ake this was a great first date," he said before falling asleep on me. I was speechless and pink. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair one more time. "Goodnight Sasuke"