Seventeenth Day *CONDOMS?*

Akari POV

It was now Friday afternoon and I was at Sasuke's house helping him pack to stay at my place. "Sasuke why am I here again?" I questioned. "To help me pack duh," he said. "Pack what you normally pack to go over to a friends house," I said. "But I'm not going to a friend's house I'm going to my girlfriend's house" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked through Sasuke's bag. My eyes grew wide as I picked up sin wrapped in a package. "Sasuke what are these doing in your bag?" I questioned. "What?" he questioned. "These" I said holding up condoms. He smirked. "Well you know always gotta be prepared," he said. "You better be preparing to make balloon animals with theses," I exclaimed. He rolled my eyes and walked towards me. "What are you scared?," he mused. "Yeah for you because I don't think my brother would appreciate you deflowering his older sister," I said. "See I would be worried if he actually existed," Sasuke said getting closer. "S-Shut up! Just finish packing and I'll be taking these thank you!" I said. "Why does your brother need them?" he snickered. I grumbled and he smirked. "I'll be in the car, so hurry before I leave you," I said. "Alright I'm coming," he said as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "You know Akemi wouldn't rush me," Sasuke said. "Which one the guy or the girl?" I questioned. "Girl duh," he said. "hey can never be to sure because my sister thinks you have a thing for my brother," I said. "NO!... wait I mean yes but no... uh" Sasuke was confused. I laughed. "You're enjoying this aren't you," he questioned. I nodded. We put his stuff in the car and drove off.

-My House-
"Sasuke why are you so excited you've driven me home before," I said. "Yeah but I've never been inside your house," he said. I rolled my eyes. "So where will I be sleeping?" he questioned. "Oh right I didn't think that far..." I said. He gave me a blank look. "You should let me sleep in your room," he said. "Um over all my imaginary siblings dead bodies," I said. He pouted. "Why not?" I smirked and I was about to speak when he cut me off. "And I swear if you spout some bullshit about your imaginary siblings I will literally walk out," he said. I sighed. "Fine... follow me," I said as I lead him to my room. "This is my room welcome. If you break anything you die," I said with a smile. He ignored my comment and plopped his bag and the ground and leaped onto my bed. "Wow for a tomboy Ake I never expected you to have such a girl room," he said. "I have my moments," I mused. "Hey wouldn't tomorrow technically be our first date?" Sasuke questioned nonchalantly. I thought about it. "I guess you're right...that means I need to buy an outfit don't I?" I questioned. Sasuke grimmered at that idea. "I rather not go shopping again because holding everyone's bags kind of hurt," he said. "Awww sounds like someone is complaining....but if you're so opposed then you gotta pick out my outfit." I said. "....fine" he said as he got up. He opened my closet and start looking through my clothes. He gasped ," I found the perfect outfit," he said as he pulled out an empty hanger. "Um Sasuke that's an empty hanger..." I said. "Exactly" he smirked. I threw my shoe at him. He dodged. "Calm down I'm halfway joking. Even though I want to see those pretty legs of yours, the movie theater is cold and I don't want you to get sick..... but if you get sick I could take care of you....hmmm" Sasuke said. He was literally thinking about this.... "But if you get sick then you'll probably be absent from school so no..." he said. He wasn't even talking to me anymore. He was talking to himself. "How about this he said. Go try these on," he said throwing a bunch of clothes in my hands. I went to get dressed and when I came out I looked like this. (The picture)

 (The picture)

He smirked. "My work here is done" he said as he laid back on the bed. "You think so?" I said twirling in the mirror. When Sasuke didn't respond, I turned around to see he was falling asleep. "H-hey! You can't fall asleep there. Where will I sleep?" I questioned. He patted the spot next to him for me to lay down. I huffed. "I'll sleep on the couch" I said. (the couch in her room). Sasuke pouted. It was late though ,so there really wasn't any protest and they both fell asleep.