Second Night *Car Ride*

The entire car ride was so quiet and awkward well at least for me. I don't think Sasuke really cared. I don't know why I cared either.

It's not like I liked him or anything. Ha! right... I don't like him right...
I was startled by the sound of Sasuke's cellphone ringing. He was gonna answer it. "Um no sir your driving!," I said. He looked at me confused.
"Then you answer it," he said tossing me the phone.
I caught it. "I will not do that," I said. "Either you do it or I do it," he said. I sighed and answered the phone.
"Hello," I said.
"Sasuke! What took you so long to answer," said Naruto's voice. I turned to Sasuke. "It's Naruto," I said.
That's when Sasuke turned the car Bluetooth on. We could both hear Naruto now.
I looked at Sasuke annoyed. He noticed this. "What?" he questioned. "Why didn't you just do that in the first place!" I exclaimed.
"I didn't want you listening in until I found out who was calling," he said. "But you were going to have me answer it." I said.
"I didn't think you would actually do it," he smirked.
I rolled my eyes. "Anyway Naruto what do you want?" Sasuke questioned. "Dude is that Ake! What's up man!," Naruto exclaimed.
So loud....
"Hi Naruto," I said a happy tone.
"Dobe why did you call?" Sasuke questioned.
"Me and the guys are having a game night tonight are you in," Naruto asked.
"Yeah I'll be there," Sasuke said.
That's when Sasuke did a U-turn.
"Hey wait you have to take me home first," I said.
"Oh right that's unfortunate for you," he said.
I glared at him. "See you guys later,"Naruto said before hanging up.
Sasuke tossed his phone in the back seat.
"So we're going to Naruto's house," you questioned.
"yep," he said.
Uhhh great just when I was about to go home, eat, take a shower and sleep.