Twentieth Day *The Break up*

*Announcements*

"The time has finally come students of Konoha High. Yes Konoha High's homecoming is finally arriving. This weekend I wish everyone a blast at the dance and we will be picking a homecoming king and queen. You can vote near the school's main entrance. That is all and have a wonderful day.

Akari POV
It was now lunchtime and I was sitting with Itachi and his friends. I was startled when a hand slammed down on the table. I looked up to see an annoyed Sasuke.
"Akari....can we talk?" seethed Sasuke. I cocked my head to the side. "About what?" I questioned. He pulled me off to the hallway. Maybe at the time I should've realized he wasn't joking. Maybe if I did then....
"Akemi what do you think you're doing?" Sasuke questioned. "What? Do you think you are the only one that can play the jealousy game?" I questioned. "Listen Akemi I don't know if I can do this multiperson thing anymore. I want to be able to show you off to people and not talk to you about a different you," he said. "Well it's not like I chose to be two different people. People thought I was a guy from day one and I tried to change back but you stopped me. Plus, you weren't complaining when you were kissing Akari in the hallway," I said. "That's because I got to show you off even if it wasn't the real 'you'," he said. "Well Sasuke you know I can't stop now." I said. "Then I can't do this..." he said. I knew what he meant but... I had to ask. "What are you trying to say, Sasuke?" I asked. "I'm sorry Akemi...goodbye" he said walking away....

I felt tears running down my cheeks. I noticed in the corner of my eye that Sakura was watching. 'Did she watch the whole argument...  I don't even care anymore. I ran home. I didn't want to be here anymore.....