Time to themelves

A week later

Y/n got off the phone with Anne, who wanted to take the kids for a few days so Harry and her could have a few days to themselves and Y/n could watch Harry perform. She was only a few rooms down from them, since they went to the show last night. Y/n was excited for it since they haven't had much time together in awhile. "God is this week ever going to end? I need some time with you." Harry was feeling frustrated because he messed up a song that night and he felt embarrassed. "Almost, baby. Almost. We take the kids to your mom in a few and then we can do something fun." Harry huffed and puffed around still feeling aggravated about his mess up. "Is it bad that I need another break already? Like from the kids? Does that make me a bad dad?" Y/n smiled at Harry from across the room. "No. Sometimes parents need breaks. And I'm thankful that we have your mom to watch both of them when and if we need to. It's hard taking them to every single show anyway. I think they get tired and are still too young." Harry put his chin on his hand and sighed. "I guess so. But after one show I'll miss them." Y/n heard a knock at the door and it was Anne come to pick up the babies. They were both napping but Darcy woke up to go with her mammie. Harry had to carry Isaiah down to Anne's room and let him continue his nap. He came back and sighed at Y/n who was sitting at the desk in the room. "Come here." Harry walked over to Y/n and she went to the bed. Harry laid in between her legs and she petted his hair and he felt more relaxed. "I think I could stay here all day." Y/n smiled and touched Harry's face. "What's stopping you?" Harry smiled big showing off his dimple and turned to face Y/n. "Thank you." Y/n looked confused so he continued. "Thank you for...being here. I know it isn't easy keeping up with me. I know I'm a train wreck with my schedule and everything. You're a perfect mother and wife. I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend my life with. I don't deserve you. At all." Y/n didn't know what to say. Harry had said those words like that before but this time it felt different. "You really mean that?" Harry was sitting in front of Y/n now, facing her. "Absolutely. Sometimes I feel like I don't tell you that enough. At the beginning of our relationship I was scared. Like...really scared. It took time for me to even realize how special my life was after you came into it. I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you but my life started when you told me you were pregnant with Darcy. You're just...it for me. You've given me two of the greatest joys life can give." Y/n jumped up and hugged Harry as tight as she could. "I love you. I don't even think you can imagine how much." Harry squeezed her tight and took in her strawberry scent. It was the same scent he smelled when he first ever hugged her. "You're so sweet. Kind. Everything, Harry. My life is perfect because of you. You made me a mother which is something I always wanted to be." Harry laid Y/n down and just cuddled her for what felt like forever. "So what do you wanna do? We only have a a few days ya know." Y/n held onto Harry as if he was going to leave. "Mmm I don't know. Maybe go shopping? See what's around? Coffee? Dont forget you have a show tomorrow." Y/n messed with Harry's fingers as she did when she was thinking. "Hmmm that's fine. I wanna get some cute little outfits. I have no shorts right now." Harry loved that idea and agreed with Y/n.
It took Y/n FOREVER to find a cute outfit to wear for the day. Harry somehow was still asleep and snoring really loud. The hotel room was theirs for another two due to the show and it was a mess. Y/n decided to take a shower because she felt it was needed. As soon as the water started Harry woke up, noticing Y/n wasn't next to him. "Y/n where you at?" She stepped into the shower and started to get her body wet. She didn't hear Harry walk into the bathroom and when she turned to see him standing in from of her she jumped. "Fuck Harry you scared the shit out of me." Harry smiled and took off his shirt. "Aw I'm sorry. Can I join?" He got in with Y/n and took their shower. "So when do you want to do first? I gotta be back here to for the car at 5 so before then I'm all yours." Y/n had an idea but wasn't sure if Harry would agree. "I kinda wanna go to a book shop. I'd like to start reading again. Maybe get Darcy some little books since she's gonna be three this year." Harry was kinda bored with ready right now but he wanted to make Y/n happy. "Yeah we can. That sounds interesting so we will do that. Maybe lunch? And after?" Harry kissed Y/n and she giggled at his hints. "Hold up, mister. You gotta save your energy for the show." Harry clenched his jaw but knew Y/n was right. "Yeah yeah. I guess you're right. I love being hyped on stage. But after? Possibly?" Y/n turned around not letting Harry have any kind of guess to what she was thinking. "I'm gonna take that as a yes."