09

Minho backs away from the closet and towards Hyunjin. However, he didn't want to let Hyunjin near the girl because he was in stage two and he didn't know what the boy would do. "Get out." He repeats himself, and the girl steps out, a knife clutched in her hand.

     "Who are you?" She asks, and Minho chuckles.

     "Who am I? Who are you?! This is my house!" The girl shrugs.

     "We didn't see anyone in it."

     "How did you get in-" He stops mid-sentence. We? She said we. Which means there are other people in the house.

     Minho grabs Hyunjin and runs downstairs. And like he thought, there were five other girls in the room, holding weapons to the others' heads. They were mostly holding the younger boy's hostage because they knew that they couldn't hold Chris or Changbin back.

     But they also knew that if they held the frailer looking ones like Seungmin, Jeongin, Jisung, and Felix they could keep the others from interfering. Felix took taekwondo. Had 63 medals in it too. But sadly, he couldn't do shit if his leg was broken. The girl pointing a knife at Felix had her foot pressing on his leg. "Who are you?!" She yells, but Felix shakes his head.

     She slowly applies pressure to it, and everyone could hear it lightly cracking. Felix's eyes start to water from the pain, and that's where Hyunjin snaps. The whites of his eyes grow even redder than before, so before Minho can hold him back, Hyunjin steps forward and swings the bat, hitting the girl in the head. She falls to the ground, blood leaking out of the wound. Hyunjin's breathing is heavy, but it slows down and his eyes fade back to normal. Felix's leg was bleeding again, and it made them all angry.

     Chris rushes forward, but then the girl who they thought was behind them was now pointing a gun at Felix's head. Then, Chris stops. "What do you want?" He asks, calmer.

     "We want to know who you are." Jisung laughs, there was a gun pressed against his temple, but he didn't care.

     "High School students! We're high school students just trying to survive! We don't know what the hell is happening, we just don't want to die!" His loud tone shocks the girls. But to the boy's it wasn't as surprising.

     When the girls looked closely, they could tell that... the boy's appeared harmless. Hyunjin only attacked them when they hurt Felix. They were the ones that came in and hurt them first. "My name... is Lee Felix." He mutters through his tears.

     "Han Jisung."

     "Christopher Bahng,"

     "Lee Minho."

     "Kim Seungmin."

     "Seo Changbin."

     "Yang Jeongin."

     Hyunjin drops his blood covered bat on the floor. "Hwang Hyunjin." The girls lower their weapons, and the girl they found in the closet speaks.

     "You have my surname." She glances at Hyunjin. "I'm Hwang Yeji."

     "Sorry about her." He gestures towards the girl who's still profusely bleeding on the ground. Yet, Yeji just shrugs.

     "She was a liability anyway." She takes the bullets out of her gun and hands them to Minho, hoping to ensure trust between them. "The one with the short hair is Ryujin, the one with the glasses is Jisu, Chaeryeong has the ponytail, and Yuna wears the ribbon." After introducing themselves, Hyunjin quickly grabs Felix.