18

Minho takes a deep breath with Chris sitting beside him, watching him silently. Jisung was a sensible kid, he really hoped that he wouldn't do anything to hurt himself. If only Minho had woken up when Jisung left, he could've stopped-

     His thoughts were cut off with the sound of the door unlocking, and two people walking inside. Minho's eyes widen as he sees Jisung walk in behind Hannah. He immediately gets off the couch and runs towards the boy. "Where the hell were you?!" He yells, grabbing Jisung by his shoulders.

     Jisung just stares at him for a moment before answering. "We went... for a walk?" He takes a good look at the boy who was standing before him. His eyes were red and glossy. Minho had been crying. Because of him?

     The day just started, and he already had two people crying because of him. He sighs, pulling Minho towards him. "I'm sorry. I should've let you know before I left." He rests his head on the boy's shoulder.

     "No... I was overreacting." Hannah closes the door behind them and walks over to Chris.

     "So where were you guys?" He asks, and she looks at him with a confused expression.

     "What do you mean? He already said it, we went on a walk." Chris looks back at her. The two sit on the couch, Hannah waiting for the boy to respond.

     "If you just went on a walk then why are you crying?" She quickly goes up to wipe her eyes but they were dry. "Come on Hannah I'm your damn brother. You don't think I can't tell when you've been crying?" She groans but explains everything to him.

"There was someone watching us, Chris."

     "Yeah, I got that." He looks over and sees Jisung whispering something into Minho's ear. Then, Minho goes upstairs. Jisung walks over to them. "What'd you say to him?"

     "He's too stressed out right now. I said to go back to bed." He looks at Hannah. "You should too."

     Chris walks back upstairs. There was a little bit too much going on first thing in the morning. He opens the door to his bedroom, and lies down on the bed, closing his eyes. But after a couple of seconds, he feels a weight come down on his stomach. Chris opens his eyes again to see Seungmin resting his head there. "Seungmin."

     "Hm?" Seungmin looks over at him.

     "Come here." Chris opens his arms, watching as the brunette gets closer to him. They cuddle close together, Chris feeling Seungmin's subtle breathing on his neck. The two stay in comfortable silence for a couple of minutes. And for a second Chris starts to think that Seungmin fell asleep.

     "Are you my boyfriend now?" The question catches Chris off guard, and Seungmin can hear the boy's heartbeat quicken in his chest. The brunette glances at him, seeing that his face was red. "Sorry you don't have to answer-"

     "Yeah, I am." Chris ruffles the boy's hair with a smile on his face. "And you're mine." Everyone had gone back to sleep; it was quiet in the house.

     Over in Busan, the girls had gone over to Taehyun's place. Ryujin and Yeonjun are already dating. But instead of the atmosphere being awkward with their lovey-dovey ness, they were more of a serious/intimidating couple. But they did have their lighthearted moments sometimes. Yuna and Chaeryeong were talking in Kai's room. "Chae... You know that boy's house that we broke into 3 years ago? Minho, I think." Yuna questions.

     "Yeah?" Comes a quick response.

     "There was a boy there... Yang Jeongin was his name."

     "You still remember a random kid's name whom we met 3 years ago?" Chaeryeong looks at the girl surprised. But what Yuna didn't know was that Chae also had someone who she was interested in.

     "Whatever. If that Jisung kid looks so different now... I wonder what Jeongin looks like."

     "Why? Do you have a crush on him or something?"

     "No, nothing like that, he just looked... really cute."

     "Should we go visit them then? You know that Yeonjun visited them like 3 days ago, right?"

     "No, no, that's weird." Suddenly, Kai comes through the door.

     "Get out of my room." The two girl's groan.

     "You know I'm older than you right Hyuka?" Chaeryeong taps his forehead, and he shrugs.

     "Go talk at your boyfriend's house, Chae." Yuna stares at the two with a confused expression on her face.

     Her best friend didn't have a boyfriend. "What boyfriend?" She asks, and Kai grins.

     "She didn't tell you? She's been raving about this boy named Seo Changbin that she met 3 years ago. And even better, she met him while breaking into his fucking house." Kai starts cackling while Chaeryeong covers her face with her hands in embarrassment.

     Yuna turns to face her as Kai shuts the door. "I guess we're both bad huh."

     Back at the boy's house, Hyunjin is washing his hair in the shower. There was a lot on his mind. He scrubs in the shampoo, but then he hears a knock at the door. "Yeah?"

     "Can you hand me my phone?" Hyunjin hears Felix's voice on the other side.

     "I'm in the shower Lix."

     "Please?"

     Hyunjin's sighs. "Alright, just give me a minute." He would tell Felix to come inside and grab it, but he had the door locked. A habit he picked up when he... lived with his parents. He washes everything out of his hair and steps out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around his waist, he grabs Felix's phone off of the counter.

     After they kissed, their relationship wasn't how he thought it would be. He felt like Felix kind of just forgot that it happened. He acted normal, as if they didn't kiss at all. They just acted like... normal friends.

     Hyunjin hesitates, but he grabs the doorknob and opens it. Felix stares at him for a second, and then takes his phone from Hyujin's hand. However, before he can walk away Hyunjin leans down and kisses his forehead. "Wait for a minute... I'll make you breakfast." He whispers with a warm smile.

     Felix looks stunned, but then he just nods as the other closes the door. It was nice having someone you can go to that will hug you, kiss you, comfort you. But Felix was just too nervous. After they kissed, and Hyunjin went to sleep, Felix stayed up all night thinking.

     He likes Hyunjin, he knew that he did. But the problem was that he didn't know what else to do about their relationship. "Do you want to be my boyfriend..." He whispers to himself. Then he groans, falling back on the bed with his hands covering his face.

     Hyunjin walks out of the bathroom in a T-shirt and sweatpants, sliding his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He looks over at Felix and smiles. "Come on, let's go downstairs."