32

Soul's eyebrows furrow, he nods, leaning down and resting his forehead against Keeho's while pressing on the wound on his chest. "I know..." He mumbles.

     "I love you..." Keeho repeats, sounding more frustrated. Tears begin to fall from his eyes. His lips trembling and his eyebrows curved upwards in fear. "I don't want to go..."

     "You won't... you won't go I promise..." Soul says. Misun had started to cry as she was watching Keeho die, Hyunjin didn't want her to watch this.

     "...Come here..." Hyunjin whispers, picking her up and walking further away from the scene. "Look away..." Misun follows his directions and turns her head away from what was happening. However, she notices a tear slip down Hyunjin's cheek. Then it hit her. It hit her that he was trying his hardest to stay strong in front of her, but he was failing. More tears start to fall down his cheeks as she stares at him. "...Cover your ears..." He says, his voice starting to break.

     "I love you Shota..." Keeho keeps repeating the same thing and Soul sobs at the sound of it. The brunette takes a deep breath and nods.

     "...I love you too." Soul's voice trembles as he says it, but it makes Keeho smile. He looked... relieved.

     "I know..." Keeho's response gives Soul a breathy laugh but that's about it.

     "I love you... so please don't leave me here alone..." Keeho's smile fades and he's back to looking upset. He looks over at Chris who's trying his hardest not to cry.

     "Hyung..." The raven calls him over, so he kneels down beside him.

     "Yeah...?"

     "I need you... to promise me something." Keeho grabs Chris' hand and holds it in his own. He nods, waiting for Keeho to continue. "I need you to promise me... that you'll take care of Soul." Hearing this, Soul's eyes widen.

     "Please don't say that..." He whispers, but Keeho ignores him. Suddenly, they hear footsteps and chattering. It sounded like a group of people, low, broody voices so most likely men.

     Frantic to flee, Keeho grips his hand tighter. "Promise me!"

     "I... I promise." Keeho breathes a sigh of relief, and he lets go of Chris' hand.

     "You gotta leave." The voices, the footsteps, they were getting closer. Louder. Chris stands up but Soul stays by Keeho's side. Seeing this, Keeho shakily reaches into his pocket and pulls something out. A ring. He hands it to Soul without a word.

     "Soul, we have to go..."

     "I'm not leaving him."

     "Soul, please..."

     "I'm not!" However, as soon as he says that Keeho's eyes go blood red. He starts to thrash around, grabbing onto Soul's arms.

     "Soul he's changing!"

     "I don't care!"

     Keeho groans, it looked like he was trying hard to fight it at this point it was taking over him and he couldn't. Chris' jaw tenses and he rushes forward, grabbing Soul and dragging him away from Keeho. Soul continues to cry but he doesn't say anything else. He takes them into a nearby room and they sit quietly. Misun sits in Hyunjin's lap, eyes closed and hands over her ears.

     Soul tries his hardest to stay silent, but he couldn't, so instead he just puts his hand over his mouth to muffle his cries. Suddenly, they hear a gunshot. Was that Keeho? Did they shoot him?