12

Jeongin sits out front on the chair. It was his turn to watch over the house again, so he grabs the rifle and goes back to his post outside. After a while of sitting there, he feels someone tap his shoulder. When he opens his eyes, he sees a boy standing in front of him. Black biker helmet, black t-shirt, cargo pants, and boots.

     Jeongin didn't care about all of that though. What he did care about was the fact that he didn't know who this guy was. Quickly, Jeongin points his gun at the boy, but he doesn't flinch. "Relax." He says, pulling a phone out of his pocket and turning it on. "Do you know who this is?"

     It was a picture of Hannah and Chris. "Who are you?"

     "Are they in there?" The boy walks past Jeongin and into the house.

     "Wait!"

     "Hannah and Christopher Bahng?" He yells, and a girl gets up from a couch. She stares at him, and then glances over at Chris who's washing dishes.

     "Now who the hell are you?" She asks, so he takes off his helmet.

     "Kang Taehyun." He tosses the phone at her, and she catches it. "I believe this is yours."

     Hannah opens her phone to see Minho's IP address pulled up on it. Taehyun just stares at her as she scrolls through the things on her phone to make sure nothing was open or tampered with.

     "Hey." He calls out to her, and she looks up at him. "You're pretty cute-"

     "FUCK NO." Chris yells from the kitchen. "That's my sister!"

     "I know." Taehyun tucks his biker helmet under his arm. Hannah smirks, and by this point the rest of the boy's knew that she was going to try to get under Chris' skin.

     "Hold on... I kind of want to see if he has anything else to say now." She grins. Chris' jaw was halfway to the ground, and Hannah was having a great time.

     "I do have something to say." He pauses. "I want to work together." Everyone just stares at him. To be honest, Taehyun was expecting more than just a blank stare from 9 people. "Me and my group... we know how to get to the person that made all this happen."

     Now he gets a reaction. And soon, all of them were walking with this random guy, to a random place, in a random city. They didn't know where they were, and they were starting to second guess themselves going with this boy. "Where are we?" Jisung questions him.

     Since none of them had vehicles except Taehyun, they decided to walk, and the boy had to walk his bike along with them. "Busan." He answers. Eventually they end up in front of a building. Taehyun puts his bike in the garage, and they all walk inside. "I brought some people with me." He announces to whoever is in the building as well.

     Shortly, 4 other boys walk towards them. But two of the boys, the 9 of them recognize. Soobin and Beomgyu stand there confused. But once they see the others their eyes widen. "What are they doing here?!" Beomgyu yells, making Minho sigh.

     "If they're on your team then we're out." He says, calmly, and Taehyun groans.

     "What the hell did you two idiots do?"

     "They tried to kill our friend."

     "Regardless, I'm sorry about what they did but I really think we could work well together and get this whole thing to come to an end." The boy's noticed that he seemed really passionate about this. Hannah did too. So, they come to an agreement.

     They'll go along with anything as long as they make Beomgyu and Soobin keep their distance. "Great." He sighs. "So, we've done some research and found Kim Cheolsu, but he goes by the Mad Hatter. No one knows his real name. But we do. He's our first step if we need to get to the top. We found out that he runs a building. Don't know what it is exactly, some sort of club." All of them nod.

     And soon they were again, walking to an unknown location. Eventually, they end up in front of a building. Tae double checks the address, and then he looks up at the others. "So... who's gonna go in?"

     "Felix and Hyunjin will." Jisung calls out, and Felix's eyes widen.

     "Hell no." Felix shakes his head, but Jisung shrugs.

     "Come on, you guys are the two pretty boys in the group so why not?" Hyunjin looks up at the sign. It was a damn gay club.

     "Stick close together, make it look believable." Chris says, clasping their hands together.

     "...Fuck this apocalypse." Felix mumbles, and Hyunjin chuckles to himself. That sounded familiar.

     The two walk inside the building. And as soon as they do, music blasts in their ears. Boys and girls were all over each other. Plus, people were doing things out in the open that I'd rather not describe. As they walked around, their suspicions grew bigger.

     They trusted some random people. How do they know if there's even someone in here or not? "Do you see anyone?" Hyunjin asks, and Felix shakes his head. Suddenly, a drunk man grabs Hyunjin's free hand, startling the two.

     "Have... time for a... drink?" The man's words were slurred but he was definitely older than Hyunjin and it made him uncomfortable.

     Felix lets go of Hyunjin's hand and walks over to the man, grabbing his shirt. "Kindly fuck off." He whispers, and the man's eyes widen, running away like a damn baby that needs a diaper change.

     "What'd you say?"

     "Nothing." They continue to walk, and then come across a crowd of people. They were looking at something. Pushing through the crowd, they end up in the middle of a circle with a man and a couple women.

     Felix's grip tightens on Hyunjin's hand, and they stare at the others. "Kim Cheolsu?" Hyunjin calls out to him, and the man freezes. The record scratches. The building went silent.

     Murmuring and whispering was heard. But the man smiles. "I'm assuming you want what I know." He grins.

     "If you'll cooperate." The raven responds. Cheolsu pulls something out of his pocket and tosses it to Hyunjin. When he looks down at what the item is, his eyebrows furrow in confusion. Lipstick? "What-"

     "If you want anything... All you have to do is kiss that cute friend of yours." Felix's hand flinches when he hears this. Was everyone in this building a pervert? Suddenly a woman jumps down from a platform, grabbing the lipstick then Hyunjin's face and swiping it over his lips. "On the lips. No funny games."

     Hyunjin looks over at Felix and the blonde shakes his head. "Felix."

     "Hyunjin. No."

     "We have to if we're gonna get this information."

     "I don't care."

     "I have to. I'm going to kiss you."

     "I'm going to kill you." Hyunjin forcefully grabs Felix's face, and for a couple seconds everything went quiet. Their lips were touching. The chanting behind them went quiet. For seconds, it was just the two of them. And then something happened. Something snapped.

     The ribbon snapped again. Felix shoves Hyunjin away from him. He looks angry. His eyes welled up with tears, and Hyunjin's heart sank. Everyone around them starts cheering, and Cheolsu pulls a phone out of his pocket. "Felix-" He tries to touch the boy's arm, but he pulls away.

     "Leave me... alone."

     "Here." Cheolsu places the phone in Hyunjin's hand. "You can keep it... if you get out first." Suddenly, there was a repetitive beeping sound. The raven's eyes widen. He grabs Felix's hand and runs for a door, any door. Meanwhile he grabs his own phone and calls Chris.

     "Are-"

     "Get away from the building, there's a bomb!" As soon as they find a back door and run out, a loud boom sounds, and the building crumbles to pieces.

     Pieces of the rubble are still on fire, so the two walk around it to get to the others. Felix roughly pulls his hand away from the other and quickly runs over to Chris. "We got what we came for." He pauses, a tear running down his face. "So can we please go?"

     Seeing the boy's tears, everyone's eyes travel over to Hyunjin. Because they all knew at that moment that he was the one that made Felix cry.