22

10 minutes ago

     Seungmin walks past Hyunjin and out of the room. He wanted to stay and listen to what they were going to talk about, but he didn't. Instead, he grabs a blanket and heads downstairs. There he sees Hannah sitting on the ground, tears still streaming down her face.

     When she sees Seungmin, her eyes widen. She turns away from him and wipes her tears. She turns back around to see him just staring at her. "Seung-"

     "Stop it." He cuts her off before she can even get a word out. Tossing the blanket to her, he sits down on the couch. "Why didn't you tell us?"

     Hannah rests her face in her hands. She was so stressed out it made her want to throw up. "He didn't want me to tell anyone... I just didn't want to betray his trust." She looks back up at Seungmin. His expression was neutral.

     "Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?"

     "What?"

     "No one gives a shit about betraying his trust. You know that Hyunjin will do everything in his power to keep us from worrying about him. You can either keep a secret and continue to let him be abused. Or the better option, tell us and we all go to the damn police. Hyunjin is safe, and everyone's happy. You could've prevented a couple of years worth of abusement but guess what you did. You let him get hurt. It's nobody's fault but yours."

     Seungmin sits on the stairs. He had heard Hyunjin leave the room, but he didn't go back. He waits for a couple of minutes, and then he heads back up the stairs and into the room. There he sees Chris sitting on the bed in silence, staring down at his hands. "Hyung."

     "Yeah?" The raven looks up at him.

     "Go take a shower. Then come lay down with me, okay?" Chris nods, grabbing some clothes from his dresser and walking into the bathroom. Seungmin sighs, plopping down on the bed. He just... had a bad feeling. But he didn't know what it was about.

     The sound of the shower running resounds his ears. And a couple of minutes later, Chris comes out. Seungmin's back was facing the boy so he couldn't see him. He feels the mattress dip on one side of the bed, and then arms wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer. His back rests against Chris' chest. It felt warm. Warmer than any embrace they've had.

     Chris places a soft kiss on Seungmin's cheek. Just a kiss... nothing more. "Goodnight." He whispers. He didn't expect a response. He didn't get one either.

     In the morning, Hyunjin trudges his way downstairs. His jet-black hair falling in waves over his eyes. He didn't feel like speaking, eating... breathing. But that would have to wait. For now, he just sits on the barstool, taking small bites out of an apple. He notices Hannah staring at him, but he doesn't acknowledge it.

     Soon all the boys come downstairs to eat breakfast together. However, the peace is short-lived. Chris reaches into his pocket and pulls out the business card. "We're going here today. So let's eat breakfast and then get dressed." They are all confused with having to go to a random car company, but they don't question it.

     Everyone gets dressed and they meet each other back at the bottom of the stairs. Chris calls over Yeonjun, and soon 19 people are in the house. "Did you really have to call everyone here?" Jeongin asks, and Chris shrugs.

     "We don't know how many people could be in this place." So, they get ready and separate into cars. There was one black van that could fit 15 people, and a car that could fit 5. Felix, Seungmin, Jisung, and Minho are in the car. The rest of them get in the van.