13

The boy's head went back to their house. They had gotten Tae's number to inform him of anything that they found on the phone Cheolsu gave them. However, as soon as they get home, Felix darts upstairs. All the eyes land on Hyunjin, and he sighs. "I'll go."

     He walks upstairs, knocking on the door before he enters. Did he hurt Felix by kissing him? Did Felix... really not like him that much that he cried? There's no answer, so Hyunjin walks in anyway.

     Felix is there, lying on the bed in silence. "Felix." He whispers. It seems like that was the name he was saying the most these days. The boy doesn't answer. "I'm sorry." Hyunjin sits down beside the boy and reaches out to him. But Felix moves away.

     "Stop it." He mumbles, tears still falling down his face.

     "What did I do to make you cry?"

     "You kissed me asshole!" His loud tone could probably be heard from downstairs.

     Hyunjin shakes his head in disbelief. "You can yell at me. You can say you don't like me; you can hit me; I don't fucking care but crying?! You're making me feel like I hurt you!"

     "You did Hyunjin! You hurt me! You're not the victim here!"

     "That's the problem, there shouldn't be a victim!" He pauses, his demeanor changes in a way. 

     "You died... Felix."

     "Don't do that."

     "You died. I hadn't seen you in forever. And after three fucking years of thinking that I would never get to see you again, I realized just how much I cared about you!" Felix stares at him. "The thought of losing you when I was already on the brim of losing myself tore me to shreds. So, I'm sorry if I kissed you, I'm so fucking sorry that I made you cry... And I'm really sorry that I like you." Hyunjin stands up and leaves the room, slamming the door behind him.

     Without a word, he leaves the house. The boy's downstairs heard everything. They could even hear Felix crying at that very moment. "I didn't know Hyunjin felt that way..." Jisung mumbles, and the others agree.

     "Let's let the two cool down. In the meantime, we need to figure out what's on this phone." Chris calls Taehyun on his phone and asks for the member that can hack. A couple minutes later, a boy shows up at their house, a laptop tucked under his arm.

     They recognized him from before. He never said anything, just stayed in the background. "Choi Yeonjun." He says, walking into the house. "Where's the phone?" Changbin hands him the phone.

     Yeonjun pulls out the laptop and plugs the phone into it. Immediately a bunch of information starts downloading, and Yeonjun clicks on one of the files. Pictures start to pop up on the screen. Pictures of women, men, and even children in cells. They had numbers scarred onto their backs and were wearing white t-shirts with gray sweatpants.

     Chris' eyes widened. An idea popped into his head. He takes his own phone and calls Hyunjin, going into a separate room to talk.

     After a while, Yeonjun leaves the phone with them and goes back to his own place. 4 or 5 hours later Hyunjin comes back to the house. It was late, so everyone was sleeping. But when he goes up to his room, Felix's eyes dart up to him. They stare at each other for a moment, and then Hyunjin sets his glasses down on the table. He pulls his shirt over his head and slides into bed in silence.

     Felix looks at the boy's bare back before speaking. "Hyunjin-"

     "Go to bed Felix." That's all he says. Felix lies down beside the boy. It was quiet for a second. But then, Hyunjin feels arms wrap around him, and Felix's head rests against his back.

     "I'm sorry that I got angry at you..." He mumbles. "The truth is, I got angry because things didn't play out how I wanted them to. I like you. And I wanted to kiss you... Seriously, I did. But I didn't like it because it was in front of all those perverted people. It felt forced. I hated it. But I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry."

     Hyunjin looks down at Felix's hands resting on his abdomen. He grabs the boy's hands and turns around towards him. "Well, we're alone now." Hyunjin whispers. Felix's face turns red, but he hopes that it's dark enough that the raven can't see it.

     So, Hyunjin reaches his hands up to Felix's face and keeps them there. Slowly caressing his cheek. "...Does it feel forced?" His voice was soft and quiet.

     "No..." The blonde answers. Hyunjin steadily pulls the boy closer until their lips touch. Felix closes his eyes; it was short and sweet, but it was long enough for him to get embarrassed.

     "Okay that's... enough." He talks slowly to make sure his words come out okay.

     "Are you sure? Because I can-"

     "Sleep Hyunjin."

     In the morning, everyone meets downstairs for breakfast like usual. Minho grabs a plate of food and then sits outside since it was his turn to watch the house. Once everyone's done eating, Hannah heads to the kitchen to help Chris with the dishes.

     Everyone goes their separate ways while the two do the dishes. "Hannah." He calls her name while handing her a dish to dry.

     "Yeah?"

     "Can I ask you something?"

     "Go ahead."

     "When I'm around Seungmin, he makes me feel... weird." Hannah looks up at him in surprise. "Why is that?" Chris questions. She chuckles, handing him another dish.

     "Bro... do you remember what happened in the spring of 2011?" She asks, and he shakes his head. "You came home and told us that you had a boyfriend." Chris' eyes widened at the statement. "Mom and dad got upset at you. Dad said that it was just a misunderstanding. But what they didn't know was that earlier that day you and Seungmin had promised to be boyfriends when you grew up. Now Seungmin didn't really know what that meant. But you knew... and you took it seriously."

     "Are you-"

     "It means that you like him dumbass."