23

"What? No, I'm not jealous." Seungmin stares at him. 'Seriously Seungmin I'm not."

     "It's okay to be jealous. But you don't have to be. You're the only one that I like." He nestles his head against Chris' shoulder.

     "Seungmin, I'm not jealous!" Despite how hard he protested, his red face gave it away. The brunette looks at Chris with a smirk.

     "Okay then... I guess when Minho gets back, I'll just go ask him to sweep me off my feet and let him touch my face all he wants. Now that I think about it, his hands were pretty soft-" Suddenly Seungmin feels a hand slap over his mouth. Chris' gaze was terrifying.

     "Don't say that." He sighs. "Maybe I am jealous... just a little."

     "Cool." Chris' eyebrows furrow as he takes his hand off of Seungmin's mouth.

     "What do you mean cool? After all of that all you have to say is cool?"

     "What else would I say?"

     "You're an asshole."

     "Yeah, yeah I know. But you like me even when I am an asshole." He taps Chris on the cheek. Then, Chris starts to think about something. He stares at the scar on Seungmin's face, then he looks down at his stomach.

     "Hey Seungmin."

     "Yeah?"

     "Take your shirt off." A nervous smile grows on Seungmin's face.

     "Why...?

     "I just... I want to see something." Seungmin sits there for a little while. But then he takes the blanket off and slips his shirt over his head. He sits there, holding his shirt in his hand. "Turn around please?" Chris' meant to be statement comes out as a question. Almost as if he was asking for Seungmin's consent.

     Seungmin turns around so his back is facing the other. And there it was. The number 1 on Seungmin's back. It just looked like any normal scar except in the shape of a number. He sighs, trailing his finger down the boy's back. "...Chris?" The raven snaps out of whatever trance he was in and looks up at the back of Seungmin's neck.

     "Sorry... you can put your shirt back on." Chris sounded quiet. Almost... sad. He lays down on his back, just staring up at the ceiling. Except, Seungmin doesn't put his shirt back on. Instead, he just goes over to Chris and lies down on top of him.

     Chris was surprised, yes. But he didn't mind it. "...Am I heavy?" Seungmin whispers, and Chris shakes his head with a smile.

     "No. Not at all." The brunette could hear the laugh in the boy's voice. Chris never had someone that he could hold like this. He wraps his arms tighter around Seungmin's waist, holding him close. His skin was as soft as his lips

     The other thing Seungmin could hear... was the sound of Chris' heartbeat. It was soothing to listen to. Chris pulls a blanket over them as Seungmin closes his eyes, falling asleep to the rhythm of Chris' heart.

                                                          3 hours ago

     Chris carries Seungmin out of the building, Hyunjin and Jisung following close behind. It was extremely quiet. Hyunjin was no longer there, so there was no way to tell in advance if someone was close to them or not.

     Ryunjin looks over at Hannah, trying to read her facial expression. "Do you smell anything?" She asks, and Hannah shakes her head. With a sigh, they continue walking forward, Ryujin slipping her hand into Hannah's to try and give her some sort of comfort. They were worried about Seungmin. What if... what if they went home and Seungmin was just... gone?

     The boy's try their best not to think about it. When they walk for about 2 more minutes they come to a door. It was painted orange and looks different from all the others. "So... who's opening that door?" Jisu asks, holding her knife at the ready. Everyone was quiet, but then someone steps up.

     "I will." Jeongin walks forward, his finger not leaving from the trigger of his gun. He reaches out for the doorknob, but Changbin grabs his wrist, stopping him.

     "Are you sure?" He asks, trying to see whether the boy was really ready or just hiding that he was scared.

     "I'm sure." Jeongin pats Changbin on the shoulder, turning back towards the door. He takes a deep breath, then he quickly grabs the doorknob and twists it. But then he pauses. Not fully opening it.

     "Hyung?" Kai calls out for Jeongin but he doesn't answer. Instead, Jeongin just stays with his hand locked tightly around the doorknob, not moving.

     Shakily, he asks, "What's Hannah doing right now?"

     Everyone freezes. Ryujin noticed that Hannah had been holding her hand much tighter than before. She glances at her. Hannah's pupils were gone. Her eyes were completely white, you could clearly see the red veins in them. Ryujin's hand was starting to hurt but she couldn't let go.

          She could've been attacking any of them by now. But it seemed like... she was fighting it. She kept leaning forward, but she wouldn't let go of Ryujin's hand. Like she was trying to stop herself. Jeongin sighs, he knew what was happening. So instead of closing the door, he swings it open.

     There was so much blood. So many bodies. They had seen this before, so why were they so surprised? There were many cars lined up against the walls. Amongst all of the bodies... There was a man. Standing at the very end of the room. Immediately, Hannah lets go of Ryujin's hand and charges at him.

     Anyone would be scared. But the man's eyes widen... and a big, unsettling grin grows on his face. Hannah tackles the man onto the ground, everyone else running after her. She pins the man down, but before she could do anything else he brings out some sort of syringe and jabs it into her arm.

     There was an odd gurgling sound, then Hannah's eyes close and she falls limp on top of him. The man smiles, picking her up by her waist and settling her down on his lap. "GET OFF OF HER!" Taehyun yells, but the man just looks up at him and smiles.

     The man removes his hands from Hannah's waist, making her head fall onto his shoulder. "What do you mean? She's on me?" Taehyun's eyes grow red, and he raises his gun, but someone grabs it. Changbin keeps his hand locked tightly around Taehyun's gun, his eyes as red as his if not redder.

     Slowly, Changbin begins to crush the front part of Taehyun's gun, a low growling sound coming from his throat. Yeah, Hannah did some shit things, but she was still his friend. She didn't deserve to get treated like that. "Alright!" The man grins, pushing Hannah off of him and standing up. He dusts his pants off, and then slips his hands into his pockets.

     Before Changbin could stop him, Taehyun drops his gun and walks towards the man. However, instead of doing anything to him he just picks Hannah up off of the ground and walks back towards the others. The man chuckles, watching them for a moment. "Do you like my art?" He asks.

     All of them look past the cars and on at the walls. Lined along the white walls were giant pictures of the forest that was by their house. And in the forest, there were vans. People wearing white hazmat suits with blood splattered on them. Jeongin sighs. He was tired of all the smiling and shit when this was a serious thing that was happening. "Who the hell are you?" He asks, sounding exasperated.

     The man laughs, earning a sharp glare from the other. Once he calms down, he sighs, his smile fading. "Intak."