Ch 1

(Jeremy's Pov)

Waking up to my phone going off I immediately groan and reluctantly sit up pulling my glasses on then grab my phone forcefully turning the alarm off. Grumbling a little I run a hand through my blonde hair with a sigh before I climb out of bed to get ready for my new job. I head to my closet grabbing some jeans and a dark dress shirt before heading to the bathroom to get dressed and go through my morning routine. Once I'm dressed with my blue eyes staring back at me I immediately grab my suppressants and scent blockers taking four suppressants and then rub the scent blockers on my neck thoroughly. Nodding in approval once my sweet strawberry omega scent disappears I go to put on my shoes and grab my phone, wallet and keys before I adjust my glasses then leave the small apartment to head to Fantagio entertainment for my new assistant position. Once I arrive at the company I go to get my work ID then head for the elevator to go to the practice rooms. Once I reach the floor my nose immediately wrinkles at the multiple scents of alpha but a strong smell of vanilla overpowers the other scents. Swallowing a little as my inner wolf fights to the surface the word mate running through my head I quickly push my instincts down forcefully before approaching the door to the room with the intoxicating scent coming from it. I take a breath before gently knocking on the door. I hear someone tell me to come in so I open the door and step inside grimacing slightly at the multiple scents that hit me straight on the vanilla scent driving me crazy. Pushing my instincts down deep I give a polite smile to the four alphas and bow politely. "Hi I'm Kim Jeremy I'm your new assistant and coordinator for your schedules." I receive a kind bright smile from MJ and Jinjin also gives me a kind smile while Sanha gives a little wave and Eunwoo gives a small smile seeming to study me curiously our eyes meeting and my wolf immediately whines wanting to get closer. Hearing a throat clear I quickly snap out of it and turn my head while adjusting my glasses seeing Jinjin looking at me he saying sweetly. "It's nice to have you apart of the team Jeremy. I'm guessing you're American?" I give a little nod. "Yes but my older brother and I were adopted by a Korean woman who had to move here for work when I was fifteen. So I've been living here quite awhile." They give me curious looks as MJ pipes up cheerfully. "How old are you?" I blink before saying softly. "I'm twenty six born in May." I see slight surprise on MJ's face but he soon snaps out of it. "You're around Eunwoo's age then." I give a little nod when Sanha speaks up. "What's your second gender hyung? Beta or omega?" I blink before reluctantly lying to them. "I'm a beta." The three of them nod and Eunwoo seems to narrow his eyes at me slightly but thankfully doesn't make a comment. Clearing my throat I change the subject. "You guys go ahead and get back to what you were doing I'll be going through your schedule in the back." I skip towards the back of the room and sit down before starting to go through the guys schedules. I'm so focused and absorbed that I don't notice the music stopping and three of the guys leaving until I feel a tap on my shoulder I jumping and my head shoots up I quickly pushing my glasses up my nose to see Eunwoo. "Oh hi hyung do you need something?" He shakes his head slightly. "No but I thought I'd let you know that the others went to get everyone lunch." I blink a little before giving him a sheepish smile. "Thanks I was so absorbed that I wouldn't have noticed." He gives a little smile and goes to say something when the door bursts open revealing a hyper MJ who grins at us. "We got food!" I chuckle a little and get up heading over to him, Jinjin and Sanha. They hand me a bowl of ramen I thanking them cheerfully before going to head back to the couch only to have my arm grabbed by MJ and he leads me to the floor where everyone is sitting in a circle I ending up with Eunwoo on my other side. It's quiet for a moment while we eat until MJ asks curiously. "So Jeremy tell us about yourself." I blink a little as I finish my bite of food then wipe my mouth with a napkin before saying softly. "There's not much to tell. I'm just a guy adopted from America." Jinjin speaks up curiously. "Well what made you want this job?" I shrug fidgeting with my glasses. "I needed a good job and am good at organizing and planning so I applied and got accepted." Sanha looks at me with a head tilt. "You mentioned having a brother right? Do you two get along?" I nod smiling. "Yeah we get along really well. He basically raised me until our mom adopted us. He's a beta and has a mate already." MJ suddenly pipes up making me embarrassed. "Do you have anyone yet?" I blush and shake my head no. "No not yet. No one's managed to capture my attention or anything." He suddenly gives me a grin and a teasing wink. "I'd happily capture your attention." I raise an eyebrow at him in amusement not noticing that Eunwoo's tensed up. "Sorry you're not my type." He whines and pouts a little. "You won't even give me a chance?" I shake my head. "No sorry. I want that butterflies in the stomach feeling when I look at someone and no offense but you don't give me that feeling." He crosses his arms over his chest while Sanha and Jinjin tease him about getting rejected while I turn my head to look at Eunwoo who's already looking at me he quickly averting his gaze and I get that butterflies in my stomach feeling my nose wrinkling at how his scent is projecting. Swallowing I quickly clear my throat and get to my feet. "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back in a minute." I grab my trash and throw it away while I'm passing by the trash bin then I rush to the bathroom where I immediately take a few deep breaths to calm myself and my wolf down. Finally getting my instincts back in control I let out a little sigh knowing being around Eunwoo is going to be hard and difficult because my wolf feels needy every time I'm around him. Shaking my head I finally make my way back to the practice room taking a deep breath before stepping into the room. I give the guys a little smile before heading to the back of the room to the couch I soon becoming absorbed in work again. Time passes and suddenly I feel someone plop down beside me they throwing an arm around my shoulders making me jump and tense up I raising my head to see a smiling MJ. "Practice is over. You want to come out with us?" I give a polite smile but shake my head no. "Sorry but no thanks. I'm kinda tired and I'd probably not be any fun." He hums before getting up holding a hand out to me to help me up I taking it quietly letting him help. Once I'm on my feet I give him a little thankful smile before heading over to the others and give a polite bow. "I'm gonna head home guys but it was nice meeting you and I look forward to working with you all." They all wish me a form of goodbye I giving a little smile before I leave the room feeling relieved to get away from Eunwoo's scent. I head to my apartment unlocking the door and toe my shoes off before I head to my bedroom changing into more comfortable clothes then I climb into bed and slowly doze off thinking of the scent of vanilla.