Ch 5

My heats finally over with and I'm currently in a doctor's waiting room so that I can be checked out. Eunwoo is sitting beside me he having wanted to come to make sure I actually went and listened to the doctor. Soon we're called back to a room I reluctantly sitting up on the examination table shifting anxiously adjusting my glasses. Thankfully I don't have to wait long for the doctor to enter he looking at me curiously. "So what brings you in Mr Kim?" I take a breath before saying softly. "Um I've been abusing suppressants and scent blockers for quite a few years and had my first heat a few days ago after not having one for almost eight years. I was wanting to get checked out and see if everything is alright." The doctor frowns a little. "Well I'll have to do quite a bit of bloodwork and an ultrasound to see if you developed properly." I swallow but nod feeling nervous and anxious. "Let me go get the ultrasound machine while a nurse does your blood work." He gets up and leaves the room I shifting uncomfortably. "This whole thing has me feeling anxious and off." Eunwoo looks at me saying softly. "Well you need checked out. Who knows what those things did to you." I sigh and soon a nurse comes in getting quite a few vials of blood then a few minutes later the doctor comes in with a portable ultrasound machine he having me lay back on the table I doing so and lift my shirt up. The doctor squirts some of the gel on my stomach before running the wand over my stomach it quiet as he stares at the monitor. After a while he finally speaks up. "Well it seems you developed properly so that's good. I'll have you come back in when your bloodwork comes back which will be in a few days." I nod as he hands me a towel to wipe the gel off with I quickly cleaning myself up before I'm dismissed and I quickly lead Eunwoo out of the doctor's office where we get in his car. It's quiet between us for a minute before he speaks up. "Do you want me to stay again tonight?" I'm quiet for a moment before I say shyly. "Please." He nods and he drives back to my apartment where we quickly get out and head inside I letting out a little sigh running a hand through my hair stressfully feeling anxious. "You alright?" I look at him and shake my head no holding back tears saying honestly. "I'm scared. What if it turns out bad?" His expression softens slightly. "No matter what happens I'll try and be there for you." I take a shaky breath and nod before asking in a small voice. "C.... Can I have a hug?" He nods and I step forward wrapping my arms around him hugging him tightly he gently hugging me back. We stay like that for a moment before I murmur softly. "We'll have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm really nervous." He gives me a gentle squeeze and says reassuringly. "I know the guys will support you no matter if you're a beta or an omega." I just bury my face against his chest unconsciously scenting him for a minute. Once I'm satisfied with scenting him I slowly pull away a little and rub my eyes tiredly his expression softening. "Let's go lay down." I go to protest but he just scoops me up into his arms and carries me to my room laying me on the bed and gets in beside me I grumbling a little but hand him my glasses to put aside then snuggle close to him and slowly fall asleep.