Epilogue

*a few months later*

The twins are a few months old now and they've gotten so big already we also having moved into a house. Currently I'm getting ready because Eunwoo told me we're having a date night. Brett and his mate Liam picked up the twins to give us a night off and I'm pulling on some dress clothes since Eunwoo told me to dress nice. Once I'm ready I look myself over glad I finally lost all the weight from the babies and look like my old self again. Hearing the front door open I walk out of the bedroom seeing Eunwoo set his practice bag aside I smiling and approach him greeting him with a kiss. "Hi babe." He smiles before looking me over appreciatively. "You look really nice jagi. Let me go shower and change and then we'll go." I nod and let him go I sitting on the couch and text Brett asking about the twins he reassuring me that they're fine and to focus on having a fun night. I sigh then look up when Eunwoo walks back in I admiring him swallowing a little but get up putting on a smile. "Let's go." He nods and we head out to the car we getting in and Eunwoo drives us to a really nice restaurant. We get out and I'm lead inside the waiter immediately leading us to a private secluded table. We take a seat and order some drinks I then turning to Eunwoo with a smile. "It's nice to have a date night. I mean I love the twins but we haven't been alone in forever." He nods agreement gently taking my hand and holds it. "Yeah I missed having you alone." I blush a little and soon our drinks come and we quickly order our food. We then chat happily about things until our food arrives we eating in a comfortable silence. Once we're finished Eunwoo pays the bill and we get up heading out I expecting us to head to the car but he leads me down the street I spotting a playground and grin I turning to Eunwoo and gently but firmly tap his shoulder. "Tag you're it." I then run off it taking a second but soon he's chasing after me I just about to make it to the swings when I'm grabbed around my waist and spun around making me let out a squeak and start laughing. "Put me down!" Eunwoo chuckles and gently sets me down I stumbling a little disoriented until I focus again I turning around to face Eunwoo only to pause when I see him kneeling on the ground. He looks up at me a little nervously and he holds up a simple but pretty silver and black ring. "Jeremy you've captured my heart and I'm extremely grateful to have you and the twins in my life. I'm glad we met and couldn't imagine my life without you. So will you marry me?" I gape a little in shock before squeaking out a soft "yes." He looks relieved and gets up he handing me the ring I observing it seeing the words forever and always written inside. I smile softly and Eunwoo gently takes it and my hand carefully slipping the ring on my finger. I smile and lean forward kissing him softly he kissing back happily. The kiss soon starts turning heated I letting out a little moan as he deepens the kiss I submitting and let him dominate the kiss. We slowly pull away and I say a little wantonly. "I need you." He groans and grabs my hand we heading back to the car and quickly drive home. Once we're inside and slip off our shoes and socks I'm suddenly scooped up and carried to our room where I'm gently laid against the mattress. I gently pull him down into a kiss it heated and desperate and I whimper when slick starts leaking from me. He pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing and nipping down my neck I letting out a little moan and expose more of my neck submissively. He then quickly unbuttons my shirt and pulls it off of me I reaching up to do the same to his shirt but struggle a bit with the buttons he chuckling and undoes it himself pulling it off. He then pulls off my pants and boxers and gently enters a finger in me I letting out a moan of pleasure. He then enters a second finger and eventually a third I begging in a needy tone. "Please!" He pulls his fingers out and finishes undressing before he positions himself at my entrance and gently enters me I moaning loudly in pleasure while Eunwoo lets out a little groan. He immediately starts a slow loving pace I moaning and whimpering in pleasure only to cry out when he finds that special spot in me. He groans burying his face in my neck and murmurs huskily in my ear. "I love you so much." I moan and whimper out a "l... love you too.... C.... Close!" He hums then bites down on my scent gland marking me again and slams his knot into me I screaming out in pleasure as I finish a shudder running through me when Eunwoo topples over the edge as well. Slowly starting to come down I breathe heavily still a little dazed Eunwoo carefully moving us so we're cuddling I clinging to him desperately. He kisses my temple lovingly I letting out a tired but happy sigh. "Sleep jagi." I grumble a little but hand him my glasses to set aside before I slowly fall asleep feeling happy and content with my life.

                                         End