Ch 16

(Jeremy's Pov)

The next day I wake up rubbing my eyes tiredly only to see the hospital and I shake my head a little I murmuring a soft "it wasn't a dream." I then notice Eunwoo still fast asleep beside me I smiling softly. After a moment he seems to stir his eyes slowly opening and he looks at me saying in a husky voice. "Good morning jagi." I blush a little giving him a soft "morning." He then looks at me in concern. "How are you feeling?" I say a little reassuringly. "I'm okay. Just hurting a little from the stitches." He frowns slightly at that and goes to say something when the doctor comes in. "Good morning. I'd like to discuss with you two about your pregnancy and not knowing about it." I shift a little before saying softly. "I was told it'd be impossible for me to have kids and every time I told the doctor about my symptoms he chalked it up to the medication." The ER doctor shakes his head. "Yes your hormones were slightly off but not to the point where you were infertile. You having your heat made it to where you could conceive and with you taking hormones you were able to carry a pregnancy." I frown slightly at that realizing the doctor got it wrong. "But I took pregnancy tests and they came back negative as well." He raises an eyebrow at me. "What kind of pregnancy test?" I blink but tell him and the doctor looks amused. "You bought the wrong kind. You needed a test specifically for male omega's otherwise it won't read." I frown slightly feeling embarrassed. "Oh. Well when will we be able to take the babies home?" He hums before answering. "About four days." I nod in understanding and the doctor then excuses himself as a nurse brings the babies in. She gently hands a baby to each of us along with a bottle I gently feeding the baby girl while Eunwoo feeds baby Lukas. Once they're done we gently burp them before the nurse takes them back to the room with the other babies. I then look up when suddenly the door bursts open revealing MJ he skipping over to us happily with a large bag settled on his shoulder. I raise an eyebrow at the older alpha saying cautiously. "What are you doing here?" He just smiles saying cheerfully handing me the bag. "Here's a few things for the babies. Clothes, diapers, bottles and here's a diaper bag to carry around." I blink in surprise before saying appreciatively. "Thank you hyung." He shrugs it off before turning to Eunwoo. "Jinjin hired some people to renovate your guest room into a nursery but we need your keys." He raises an eyebrow seeming to hesitate but reluctantly hands over his house keys. "You better not let us get robbed." MJ rolls his eyes but says reassuringly. "We're not going to let them rob you." He then looks at me curiously. "When are you going home?" I answer him softly. "In four days." He nods assuring us that the babies will have a room by then before he excuses himself. I then look at Eunwoo speaking up. "You know we'll eventually have to move. With twins we'll have to have more room." He nods in agreement. "We'll look into a house later." I nod then rub my eyes a little tiredly his expression softening. "Sleep Jeremy." I sigh but nod and have him set my glasses aside before I slowly fall asleep.

*four days later*

It's the day me and the babies are being discharged from the hospital and thankfully my mom and Brett bought car seats for the babies. Gently setting Lukas in his little seat I buckle him in while Eunwoo gets Lasea buckled in. Once we're sure they're safe and secure I carefully get in the passenger seat while Eunwoo gets in the drivers seat and starts driving us home. Once we arrive we get the babies out and Eunwoo also grabs the diaper bag before we head to the front door we just stepping inside when we're suddenly surrounded by our friends and family they all giving us welcome homes. My mom immediately rushes over to us she cooing over both the babies before smiling at us. "All of us got basically everything you all need." I smile a little appreciatively at everyone. "Thank you." Jinjin then motions us to follow him we doing so and he opens the guest room we seeing that the large bed was taken out and replaced with cribs along with multiple other baby things like clothes, diapers, toys and other items that we would need for the babies. I smile gently setting a fast asleep Lukas in the blue crib while Eunwoo sets Lasea down in the pink crib. I then rush over to Jinjin and give him a hug. "Thank you hyung." He gently pats my back reassuringly. "You're welcome. Anything for the little one's." I smile then we follow him out of the nursery and head to the living room where we all sit and talk about things until it starts getting late. Everyone leaves and I lay my head on Eunwoo's shoulder feeling happy and content when he suddenly says softly. "I love you." I pause and move my head looking at him wide eyed. "Really?" He nods gently cupping my cheek. "I love you so much. And I'm so blessed to have you in my life and even more blessed to have the kids." I blush a little before saying shyly. "I love you too." He smiles and leans forward kissing me softly I kissing back happily when suddenly the twins start crying I quickly pulling away and we get up to go take care of the babies I happy and content with my life.