Ch 10

(Jeremy's Pov)

Feeling really excited about tonight I wait eagerly for practice to be over before I get up as Eunwoo heads over to me. "Let's head to my apartment and I'll shower and change." I nod but suddenly get this weird urge I stepping forward and curl up against the alpha I leaning up to bury my face in his scent gland. I unconsciously nuzzle into him my wolf feeling a little clingy but at ease with his scent the nausea seeming to disappear completely. I feel Eunwoo tense slightly as I nuzzle against his scent gland he saying in a slightly strained voice. "Jeremy please stop." I whine as he gently pushes me away I pouting but he gives me a small apologetic expression. "Sorry but I'd rather you not do that in public." I grumble but back off he gently taking my hand and starts leading me out of the practice room after we say goodbye to everyone else. We head down to the car and start heading for Eunwoo's place where we head inside I taking a seat on the edge of the bed while Eunwoo digs through the closet. "I'm going to get a shower right quick." I nod telling him to go ahead as I lean back against the bed staring up at the ceiling. I stay like that for a while until I smell Eunwoo's scent coming I sitting up adjusting my glasses and my nose wrinkles slightly at the strong scent. My inner wolf whines with pure want as he enters the room I swallowing a little because his scent is hitting me full force. Trying to ignore it I say cheerfully. "We ready to go?" He nods and I get up moving over to his side he leading me back out to the car where we get in. Once we're buckled up Eunwoo starts driving I looking out the window as I speak up. "My mom's coming here within a few months and staying a while. She's wanting to check on me and meet you." I see Eunwoo look a little nervous at that I smiling reassuringly. "It'll be fine Eunwoo I know she'll approve of you." Eunwoo peeks over at me for a second before speaking up. "You don't really mention your mom much. Tell me about her." I give him a little shrug. "She's an alpha who lives in California now and who immediately took my brother and I into her home. She's really nice and kind hearted but can also be really stern. She's always been very supportive of me and Brett though." He nods and soon we pull up to the park I looking a little curious he smiling at me. "I thought we could watch the sunset together and talk." I smile and nod we getting out and walk through the park and head up a hill taking a seat and I unconsciously move closer to Eunwoo so our arms are touching. Eunwoo then wraps an arm around me and pulls me into his side I smiling and lay my head on his shoulder. We chat for a while about anything and everything until the sun starts to set I immediately raising my head watching it in slight awe. I then turn to Eunwoo only for our eyes to lock I getting lost in them and feel this deep urge in me as I lean forward and press our lips together. He makes a soft noise of surprise but kisses back it starting out soft and sweet but it soon turns heated and desperate. He deepens the kiss we fighting for dominance and I submit after a moment I moving to straddle his lap. His hands go to my waist and I run my hands over his chest letting out a little moan as he grabs my backside I bucking my hips downward he letting out a little groan. We slowly pull away a little to breathe looking into each other's eyes and I swallow a little before saying softly. "I want you." He swallows down a moan and says softly giving my hips a little squeeze. "Let's go home." I nod eagerly and carefully get off of him we heading back to the car where we drive to his place. Once we enter the apartment we slip our shoes and socks off then before I can make a move I'm suddenly gently but firmly pressed back against the wall and kissed passionately I moaning softly and kiss back eagerly. The kiss is heated and desperate we fighting for dominance as my hands go underneath his shirt to rest on his firm stomach. We slowly pull away to breathe a little and Eunwoo moves to my neck starting to kiss and nip at it making me let out a loud moan when he nips at my claim mark slick starting to gush from me. "E.... Eunwoo.... P.... Please...." He groans and slowly pulls away a little before he scoops me up into his arms and carries me to his room where he gently tosses me on the bed I making a soft noise before reaching for him desperately. He quickly climbs onto the bed laying me back against the mattress and starts nipping and sucking marks onto my neck making me moan and whine with need. He then pulls away and pulls my shirt off before his hands run all over me until they reach my jeans I nodding eagerly. He quickly unbuttons them and yanks them off along with my boxers I a little relieved to get the slick soaked jeans off but I pout reaching up to tug at his shirt. "Off alpha." He looks at me in amusement but tugs his shirt off I instantly admiring him my stomach twisting with need and slick gushes from me. Almost immediately Eunwoo gently enters a finger in me I relaxing with a soft moan. He then enters a second finger and a third I whining pleadingly. "Please! Eunwoo.... Alpha.... Please!" He groans and pulls his slick soaked fingers out and quickly undresses the rest of the way before he gently enters me we both moaning out in pleasure. He stays still for a moment before he pulls out almost all the way before thrusting back in sharply I letting out a loud moan of pleasure. He soon starts a sharp intense but slow pace I moaning and whimpering in pleasure when he suddenly hits that special spot in me making me cry out in pleasure I digging my nails into the alpha's back a little. "Oh god Eunwoo!" He groans and just barely speeds his pace up hitting that spot with each thrust I crying out a loud "c... close!" He growls slightly and bucks his hips into me making me yell out in pleasure he murmuring huskily in my ear. "Finish for me jagi. Let go." I whimper and squirm a little as my peak builds until he suddenly bites down on my neck harshly claiming me again and slams his knot into me I letting out a small scream of pleasure as I finish clawing at Eunwoo's back a little from the intensity of the orgasm. Breathing heavily I shudder as I feel him inside me I a little dazed as he holds me close against him. We stay like that for a moment before he carefully moves us so we're cuddling I clinging to him a little sighing happily a yawn coming from me. "Sleep Jeremy." I hum a little before handing him my glasses he safely putting them aside and I slowly fall asleep clinging to him.