Ch 4

Slowly starting to come around I let out a little groan feeling a throbbing in my neck. As I'm opening my eyes I suddenly realize that I'm laying on a guys firm chest my eyes widening when I also realize that I'm completely naked and so is the guy I'm laying on. Trying to remember what happened I frown it a little hazy but I vaguely remember Eunwoo's scent. Swallowing I slowly look up only for my gaze to immediately land on a blurry Eunwoo I immediately feeling nervous and shy. "Uh hi." He gives me a slight look and I cower a little. "We need to talk." I grimace able to feel his anger and I lower my head a little murmuring. "I'm guessing it's about us being mates right?" He says in a firm voice. "Why didn't you tell me? And why were you pretending to be a beta?" I make a face and sigh before looking up at him. "I didn't tell you because I was scared and not really accepting of the fact that I was an omega. I got bullied a lot because of my status and I got treated a lot better when I was seen as a beta." He frowns slightly at me. "So what you were going to pretend to be a beta your whole life?" I flinch a little before mumbling. "I was going to eventually tell you and the others. MJ hyung already knew." I immediately see hurt and jealousy on his face I able to feel it through his emotions too. "So you told hyung but wouldn't tell me?" I shake my head saying defensively. "I didn't tell him. I was running late and forgot to put on my scent blockers and take my suppressants. He caught my scent so I went to put on blockers and he told me I had to eventually tell you guys." Eunwoo raises an eyebrow at me. "So that's why you smelled different that day and was acting weird about going to the doctor." I nod a little sheepishly. "Plus your scent was making me really dizzy and my wolf kept fighting me." He frowns a little. "I still wish you would have told me. I could feel the bond between us but thought I was going insane from thinking you were a beta." I look a little apologetic as I murmur softly. "I'm sorry." He gives a little nod and it's quiet between us for a moment. "So what now?" He's quiet for a moment before he says softly. "I'm going to go ahead and warn you I'm not really good when it comes to relationships." I unconsciously frown. "We can at least try. I mean I know it's kinda hypocritical of me since I was hiding it from you but you kinda already claimed me and if we ignore our bond it could end up hurting us both really bad." He looks down into my eyes before taking a breath letting it out. "Alright we can try." I nod my wolf feeling a little relieved and I carefully move grabbing my glasses from the nightstand and put them on only to grimace slightly when that hot painful feeling starts to come back a little whine leaving me. Panting I hold my stomach feeling slick start to gush from me and Eunwoo lets out a little groan. I look at him whimpering seeing his eyes going back and forth from brown to red. I whine my wolf taking over I begging in a pleading voice. "Please!" He still looks hesitant but I start to cry as a really bad cramp runs through my body. "Please!! It hurts!" He seems to make a decision his eyes turning red and he gently pushes me so my backs against the mattress before he enters a finger in me I letting out an eager moan. "More." He then enters a second finger then eventually a third I whining pleadingly. "Please!" He pulls his fingers out and gently enters me we both letting out little moans of pleasure. Panting a little I whine in a needy tone. "Move." He slowly pulls out a little before thrusting back in sharply I moaning loudly. He soon starts a slow but intense pace I panting and moaning in pleasure only for me to cry out when he finds that spot in me. "Eunwoo!" He growls and bucks his hips into me I letting out cries of pleasure my hands grasping at his back whimpering. "C.... Close!" He buries his face in my neck and murmurs huskily. "Finish for me. Let go." I whimper then scream out in pleasure when he firmly bites down claiming me again and slams his knot into me my whole body trembling as I finish I clinging to him a little feeling that mind dizzying sensation of intense pleasure as I feel him inside me. We both stay still for a moment breathing heavily Eunwoo's face still buried against my neck. I shakily reach a hand up to gently pet his head until he starts to shift a little he carefully moving us so I'm laying against his chest. I feel a little shy and embarrassed as I start to come down from the high of being together I avoiding Eunwoo's gaze. "Are you feeling better?" I blush and mumble a little shyly. "Yes. The pains gone thankfully but I still feel a little hot and stuff." He hums before saying softly. "Jeremy look at me." I hesitate before slowly looking up at him a little shyly. He gives me a little smile. "I'm glad you're feeling better." He then says firmly. "But no more scent blockers or suppressants. And I want you to be checked out by a doctor to make sure they didn't do any damage." I sigh but reluctantly agree. "I'll make an appointment as soon as my heat is fully over with." He nods in approval and it's quiet between us again I feeling tired and drained. "Rest Jeremy." I slowly relax putting my glasses on the nightstand and fall asleep surrounded by his scent my wolf feeling at ease.